What are some of your favorite Pokemon?

Objection!
Tyranitar has better stats save speed. Tyranitar has a better ability. Tyranitar has been around longer.

1. And Sp. Attack.

2. I give you that, I guess.

3. So? Only nostalgiafags care about that.

1. And Sp. Attack.

2. I give you that, I guess.

3. So? Only nostalgiafags care about that.

1. Sp. Attack does not matter. Tyranitar has huge attack and his attack beats Hydreigon's Sp. Attack and Attack.

3. Tyranitar is a survivor. He will last longer than Hydreigon

^ But TTar gets raped by Ground and Fighting; Hydreigon can at least fight back against Fightin' Pokes with it's disgustingly powerful Draco Meteor.

Anyone posting in this thread 'bout their favorite Pokes just because they're good competitively is homo.

So if I like him for his good stats I am a homo
If I like him for his age i am a nostalgiafag...
What can I like about Pokémon?

You can like its design. xD

I'm not hat'n on T-tar, I just prefer Hydreigons design by far. Tyrantar is my third favorite pseudo, actually.

My order of pseudos:

Hydreigon
Metagross
Tyranitar
Garchomp
Salamence
Dragonite

My rule is that you should like a Pokemon based on certain traits. 1 is most important, 2 is less important, etc.

1. Design
2. Nostalgia
3. Usefulness

I generally don't care about a Pokemon's usefulness when choosing favorites. I like Ledian a lot more than Heracross, but Heracross is a lot stronger. Who cares.

I usually ignore nostalgia too, but there are some exceptions. I like Feraligatr and Crobat largely due to nostalgia.

That's just me, through.

Last edited:
My order of pseudos:
Hydreigon
Metagross
Tyranitar
Garchomp
Salamence
Dragonite

My rule is that you should like a Pokemon based on certain traits. 1 is most important, 2 is less important, etc.
1. Design
2. Nostalgia
3. Usefulness

I usually ignore nostalgia too, but there are some exceptions. I like Feraligatr and Crobat largely due to nostalgia.
My order of pseudos:
Tyranitar and Dragonite
Hydreigon
Salamence
Garchomp
Metagross

I like both Tyranitar and Dragonite's design. I like them for nostalgia. I like them for their stats. And I like them for their move pool.

I admit Shedinja is awesome. I use him once in a while.

I like the designs of the first 2 generations. I could care less about the rest. Of course there are exceptions.
149.png

Here's the order of my favorite gens:

3rd
2nd & 5th
1st
4th

1st Gen goes down a rank just cause of how overrated it is.

What can I like about Pokémon?

You can like its design. xD

Favorite generations now? That's a tough one, actually... 3 is obviously at the bottom rung of the ladder for me, but I'm not entirely sure where I'd place 1, 2, and 5... 4 definitely ends up in 4th or 3rd, but certainly not because it's as close to as bad as 3.

2nd
1st
5th
3rd
4th

I did not find the 4th that good
2nd was my all time favorite
closely followed by the 1st
The 5th's features is pretty nice
3rd shared the simplicity of the first two

Anyone up for naming their favorite Pokemon for each type?

Back