What are the best shooting games?

Wii Gunman

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2008
are there any good shooting games for wii? i have a gun game that came with the remote but its just basic...are there any hunting gammes?

Shooting games? well there is:
Ghost squad
call of duty 3
medal of honor heroes 2
resident evil 4 wii edition

I can't think of any others, but those will certainly keep you occupied.

The game FooSoo menioned are basically the only good FPS games that you should resort to. The only other one I can think of is:

Link's Crossbow Training [Includes Wii Zapper]

Obviously, the game does not include guns, only crossbows.

Theres no hunting games involving shooting, but there is a few fishing games out that looked alright, Sega Bass Fishing could be alright if thats your thing.

Another good shooter you may want to try out is Metroid Prime 3 Corruption.
Sort of a shooter/adventure, but good nonetheless.

Talking from personal accounts, I'd have to say that Medal of Honor 2, is by far the most advanced and user friendly FPS on the Wii.

House of dead 2 and 3 return pick it p 3 days ago omg so fun plus i bought the wii zapper with it it fells like if u were at a arcade
edit: oh my bad i just saw that it said hunting game did u try the ultimate duck hunting (or something like that)

Last edited:
CantGetAWii said:
Theres no hunting games involving shooting, but there is a few fishing games out that looked alright,

Dude...are you serious? Do some more research.

Cabelas Big Game Hunter is a hunting shooter for the Wii. Ive had a pretty good time with it. The graphics are nicely done and gameplay is fun, but its not a extremely challenging hunting game. Still, Id give it a go.

ya i was looking for hunting thaks guys! the cabellas looks good...

Back