What are the chances...

lol just 'cause it has sex as a topic?

I think we will never see a game like that because Nintendo has to aprove ( If thats right )

true BUT what about the thing that ninty might bring out that allows anyone to create games, and put it on a channel? ILL MAKE IT. forget rockstar! im done with this topic too, the starter of it is obviously a complete twatting idiot

mk_south_london said:
true BUT what about the thing that ninty might bring out that allows anyone to create games, and put it on a channel? ILL MAKE IT. forget rockstar! im done with this topic too, the starter of it is obviously a complete twatting idiot

haha if you make it ill download it... i see alot of interesting things that could be done with the motion controls lol

there has been games like this before - there was on the original playstation. As the original poster said, of course it would be third party. I bet a game like this is already in development - of course no one would approve the game for retail sale, but u could probably download it or something. i think it's possible.

I'd love to see a game like this on the Wii, cos people keep generalising and saying that Nintendo is for kids, but something as fun and explicit as this would be great.

Lucky the Wii-mote vibrates!

cookiemonsta11111 said:
I'd love to see a game like this on the Wii, cos people keep generalising and saying that Nintendo is for kids, but something as fun and explicit as this would be great.

Lucky the Wii-mote vibrates!

hahaahaaaaa ur strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111:lol:

Back