what are the forbidden 7 and is there any proof

Donnyp1141

Brawl is in my veins
May 13, 2007
NY
Wii Online Code
8734-5028-0211-6513
what are the forbidden 7 and is there any proof???????????

The Forbidden 7:

The Forbidden 7 is the name used to describe the seven characters that are in the game's debug menu, but are not playable in the final game. These characters include:
- Mewtwo- 1
- Roy- 0
- Dr. Mario- 0
- Dixie Kong-0
- Plusle & Minun- 0
- Toon Zelda- 0
- Toon Sheik (it is unknown whether this was Tetra or not)- 0

Their files' are extremely small, leading us to believe that they have either little or no data left in the game's actual coding.

I want Mewtwo back big time.
Source

thnx for the link....idk theyd be cool but idk still not the characters id be looking for

They don't sound TOO interesting... but still, characters are characters.
I'm guessing they'll be made available via DLC.

Yeah I'm guess, this is just a guess, if they have coding in the game, no matter how small, via DLC you can actually have them in the game and the coding and content will work together to make a character, note I know nothing about anything so this is just a presumption based on this information and the hope for DLC.

dlc is downloadable content, it's ok i had to ask someone as well, and you did do a great job on ur sig.

Dkw0101 said:
dlc is downloadable content, it's ok i had to ask someone as well, and you did do a great job on ur sig.

Thanks i didnt know, I think they will probably have DLC but it will be items, or stages check the code in the game for items and stages thats way more likely in my opionion

Thanks its my first sig i used gimp

everyone does, i use to use gimp but it slowed my comp down too much

Back