what are the forbidden 7 and is there any proof

So i'm guessing if DLC doesn't get on this i'm assuming Action replay has something to work on?

Dkw0101 said:
everyone does, i use to use gimp but it slowed my comp down too much
what is gimp? and is it free? i blew all my money on my macbook so i need free stuff. and i still have money on a gamestop card for brawl, so dont be saying, "you can't get brawl mike?! wtf u shulda waited to buy ur macbook until after brawl came out!"

MikemasterM1 said:
what is gimp? and is it free? i blew all my money on my macbook so i need free stuff. and i still have money on a gamestop card for brawl, so dont be saying, "you can't get brawl mike?! wtf u shulda waited to buy ur macbook until after brawl came out!"

http://www.gimp.org/
its like a cheap version of photoshop for FREE!!! its realy nice when you use it to make signitures, you can learn by watching vids on youtube

OMG YOU CAN'T GET BRAWL BECUASE YOU RATHER HAVE A MAC My friend you are truly crazy and should be hanged!Just kidding!
No threat intended

Vedelkin10 said:
So i'm guessing if DLC doesn't get on this i'm assuming Action replay has something to work on?
Nope, the files are way too small to be fully playable characters. Like a ridiculously small size.

How would they be clones they would be more luigi semi-clones which i'm fine with, I just want Roy and a own personal move set would be cool!!! i mea 3 kirby characters so there should be 3 fire emblem characters

Ya 3 starfox characters annoy me too but when ALL three have the EXACT SAME FINAL SMASH that is just a punch in the balls Brawl just a punch in the balls

I love Kirby, so I am all for the 3 Kirby characters. I mean, I even like Star Fox, so that didn't bother me. Until I found out about the exact same final smashes. :frown2: I mean they had already pushed it back a month, why couldn't they do something about that?

PacMan200 said:
I love Kirby, so I am all for the 3 Kirby characters. I mean, I even like Star Fox, so that didn't bother me. Until I found out about the exact same final smashes. :frown2: I mean they had already pushed it back a month, why couldn't they do something about that?

They were too busy trying to create stupid friend codes!

Back