What are the Gamecube must haves.

Wow I'm shoked nobody suggested THE best Gamecube game of all time. What a shame :/

Anyway, its Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, but good luck finding it.
i am shocked you can't spell 'shocked'.
*SUPER GASP* :burgerking::burgerking:
The sting on your post is a bit lessened by...

A. That post was almost a year old.

B. Your avatar is your ****ing puppy. Not much "owning" can be done in such circumstances.

C. You're necroposting.

With that out of the way, no more posting in this ancient thread. NOBODY. Against forum rules and all.

1.The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
2.Super Smash Bros. Melee
3. Resident Evil 4
4. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
5. Animal Crossing
6. Super Mario Sunshine
7. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
8. Mario Kart: Double Dash
9. Tales of Symphonia/Luigis mansion.:p.
10. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Okay, this'll be the last I'll say it, then I'll quit being a hypocrite. NO MORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD.

Okay, this'll be the last I'll say it, then I'll quit being a hypocrite. NO MORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD.

There's no reason why we can't post here. Personally I'd love to talk more about Gamecube games and what some of our favorites are.

I recently got Custom Robo...it's way different than I expected though once you beat it you get a first person mode which is closer to what I was looking for.

Star Fox Assault is probably my favorite GC game though. Oh man, the multiplayer. I wish I had more local gamer friends to play that with. Holy crud dude. Amazing.

Sonic Gems Collection, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and Sonic Adventure DX are also gems. As well as both Pikmin games, Melee, FZero GX, the original XMen Legends, Tony Hawk's Underground, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Collection (or whatever the one with Master Quest is called) LoZ: Wind Waker, and Luigi's Mansion.

Normally I'd say Metroid Prime 1 and 2, but just get the Metroid Prime Trilogy for Wii. Epic win, that.

Everyone has already listed my favorites, so I've nothing to say here except that Need for Speed games are also good. Especially Carbon, but I believe there is now a Wii version of that.

Wow I'm shoked nobody suggested THE best Gamecube game of all time. What a shame :/

Anyway, its Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, but good luck finding it.
i am shocked you can't spell 'shocked'.
*SUPER GASP* :burgerking::burgerking:
The sting on your post is a bit lessened by...

A. That post was almost a year old.

B. Your avatar is your ****ing puppy. Not much "owning" can be done in such circumstances.

C. You're necroposting.

With that out of the way, no more posting in this ancient thread. NOBODY. Against forum rules and all.
A. Just contributing...
B. Yes it is my puppy i see no problem with this...he is awesome and cute
C. Sowwy?

Back