What are these little green square's for?

The green block/blocks under your name shows how much rep (reputation) you have received, People give you rep when you make a good post or a answer a question well. To give people rep click the mushroom under the person who posted's avatar and select good rep and explain why you are giving them rep.

do you get somthing if you get a high amount of green blocks

No, other than the fact that you may be a bit more recognized around these forums for helping out or being a good member. Also if you move your mouse under the green block it will give you a small status as to where your at.

when you go to your rep thing under your profile though, some of them are green and some are grey, are the grey ones just old?

tank said:
when you go to your rep thing under your profile though, some of them are green and some are grey, are the grey ones just old?

nah, grey ones are from n00bs that cannot effect (or is affect?) your rep cause they haven't been here long enough.

i have never seen anybody with 3 also i will rep you if you tell me if you can see other users rep points

Are you freaking kidding?

Do you actually read about the stuff that goes on in this forum

dja11101995 said:
i have never seen anybody with 3 also i will rep you if you tell me if you can see other users rep points

i think only the Loose Cannon and Brawny have 3 bars. you can't see exactly how much another user has, just a rough estimate (1=under 25, 2=25-50, 3=50-75, etc)

surfinrach90 said:
Are you freaking kidding?

Do you actually read about the stuff that goes on in this forum

Seriously, people are constantly bitching about these stupid little squares.

Back