What are VC games?

ProfitOfDoom

WiiChat Member
Mar 6, 2007
I know this is probally a big time Newb question,,But I see everyone say they like the VC games on Wii,,Im not clear on what VC is?

Duh...VC= Virtual Console... you can download NES, SNES, Genesis, TurboGrafx, and N64 games from the Shop Channel to play on your Wii....Noob :D

edit: coming soon MSX and Neo Geo...

A vc is a virtual game. If you have the internet on the wii you can use a wii shop channel (the fourth channel on the top row). Once you are in here with internet settings working succeful you can buy a virtual console game. These games are all old game such as street fighters 2, mario kart, or ice climbers. All of these games will be n64, nes, supernes, r turbo2000 games.
To buy these games you need wii points which are obtiened though money at 1¢ each, you must buy them buys them [points] 1000s. turbo2000 and some other system that i forgot=500 pts, nes=600 pts, super nes and another system i forgot=800 pts, n64=1000 pts

LOL...I was gonna say something but I just thought, "Why make someone cry today". Is there a reason why people don't read instruction manuals these days?

MasterJedi2U said:
LOL...I was gonna say something but I just thought, "Why make someone cry today". Is there a reason why people don't read instruction manuals these days?
everytime you post my wii browser refreshs because pf your sig :S

I've spent tooo much money on VC games. Between friends who come over and see something they like, or a memory bound girlfriend, they are addictive.

Back