What are you buying?

Eric

Wii would like to play
Sep 9, 2006
Wii Online Code
5126-5415-9694-6362
Well now as it is getting closer and closer to launch, what are you buying on launch and where are you getting it (And did you preorder)?

Ill start out:

Wii System (Preordered from Toys R Us) - $200 ($250 - $50 preorder fee)
Extra Wiimote and Nunchuck (Did NOT preorder) - $65
(Maybe) Red Steel(Preordered from Toys R Us) - $45 ($50 - $5 preorder fee)
(Maybe) Zelda (Did not preorder) - $50

Total to spend on launch day: $310 or $315 depending on which game I get

Still not sure on Zelda or Red Steel. I am getting everything except what I preordered at wherever they have them in stock (EB Games, Toys R Us, Gamestop, Walmart, Best Buy, etc)

please

Please do a search of the forums before posting, there are a countless number of threads on this forum that ask the same thing "what are you getting?" I dont really mind, but i knew someone was gona tell you so i figured i would. I think someone needs to make a master " What are you getting" thread and sticky it at the top of the forum.

well enough scolding heres my list, as long as i can make enough money by launch day. i didnt preorder anything yet so here it is:

Wii system w/wiisports
extra wiimote and nunchuck
Red Steel(first choice)
Zelda(second choice)

if i still have money left, more wiimotes and nunchucks so family can play wiisports at thanksgiving. Im planning on getting one game on launch, not sure what if they dont have RS or LOZTP

dbinder1987 said:
Please do a search of the forums before posting, there are a countless number of threads on this forum that ask the same thing "what are you getting?" I dont really mind, but i knew someone was gona tell you so i figured i would. I think someone needs to make a master " What are you getting" thread and sticky it at the top of the forum.

well enough scolding heres my list, as long as i can make enough money by launch day. i didnt preorder anything yet so here it is:

Wii system w/wiisports
extra wiimote and nunchuck
Red Steel(first choice)
Zelda(second choice)

if i still have money left, more wiimotes and nunchucks so family can play wiisports at thanksgiving. Im planning on getting one game on launch, not sure what if they dont have RS or LOZTP

As I've seen, there aren't any recent ones, and it is closer to launch date. Older threads wouldn't have accurate information on release dates, titles, etc, and would not be the same. I thought it was time for a recent one.

hmm

well if i remember right, there was one that i posted in just last week, and release dates have been prety acurate for a few months now.

There's no point in getting a second Wiimote+Nunchuk if your going to just get Zelda. Red Steel, yes there is a point. So Red Steel seems like the ideal choice for you..

Wii system (EB games preorder)
classic controller (EB games preorder)
Zelda(EB games preorder)

I was on the fence with red steel so I didn't preorder but I may change my mind. I had the memory card also but changed my mind once I found out about the SD card usage.

I'll be gettin:

Wii System (Preordered from EB Games; $250, $50 preorder fee) - $200
Extra Wiimote (Possibly) - $40 (???)
Red Steel (Preordered from EB Games; $50, $10 preorder fee) - $40

Total: appx. $280..... not too bad!

ALSO i might get a kick assk (that's ass with a 'k') sword like THIS guy did.

Nintendo Wii -Preordered from Toys R Us
WiiPlay (basically for the free remote :D)
Thats all for release, afterwards:
Wario Ware Inc, whatever its called
Zelda and/or
Rayman Raving Rabbits
And maybe Trauma Centre, but first ill read some reviews

I have preordered:

Wii
extra controller and numchuk
2 classic controllers
component video cable
Zelda
Rayman