What are you currently eating :p

chach said:
It's not a nowaday thing it's a colombian thing. ;)

Hm....I know a few colombian's. My Spanish teacher is hawt. LMAO

For them..it's sugar. They put sugar on candy, jeez.

ThePrinceOfSoul said:
I say we take a trip to Amsterdam and try all the baked goods.

lol never, i shall go to greggs for my baked treats mmmmmmmmm cheese and onion pastie, sausage,bean cheese melt,ham and cheese turnover omg omg *droooools*

and ewww salt on mango >.> my mum always cuts and takes the skin of the mangos and just gives it to me to eat, i love mango everything, mango juice, mango flavoured sweets, mango and vodka, mango and JD(never tried this may taste very very very bad XD)

Also remember people 6g of salt a day lol, that bacon cheese turnover at greggs should be atleast 4-6g of salt lol, its sooooooooooo damn sweet maybe because of the bacon.

lee.jarratt said:
i am eating a mint flavoured echo chocolate bar YUM

damn those are sooooooo good! they dont have them here in the states but i used to eat them all the time when i lived in spain.

I am currently eating (by molar content/volume) 78% nitrogen, (normally inert except upon electrolysis by lightning and in certain biochemical processes of nitrogen fixation), 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.038% carbon dioxide, trace amounts of other gases, and a variable amount (average around 1%) of water vapor.

Gymdawg said:
I am currently eating (by molar content/volume) 78% nitrogen, (normally inert except upon electrolysis by lightning and in certain biochemical processes of nitrogen fixation), 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.038% carbon dioxide, trace amounts of other gases, and a variable amount (average around 1%) of water vapor.

That stuff is alright, but I've always found it rather bland. It could do with some more flavour. :lol:

Napalmbrain said:
That stuff is alright, but I've always found it rather bland. It could do with some more flavour. :lol:
My mommy practically force-feeds me the stuff...

Battles said:
i just ate some pasta

Me too it was so yummy! Made some salmon in a creme sauce (yes i am obessed with creme sauce) and some pasta with spinach tomatoes and onions
and my daily glass of wine, although i might finish this bottle tonight

:yikes:

Back