What Are You Doing For Brawl?

Mine should be in the mail on the 10th of march..so I'll probly play it once I get off work. Hopefully crush some people online too :yesnod:

I'll pick it up at midnight launch and play for a couple of hours. Next day I will probably play all day religiously x_x

me, my bros, and some friends are going to play brawl at my place. all items on very high, random stage

FRuMMaGe can have my brothers

PKU4GOOD said:
me, my bros, and some friends are going to play brawl at my place. all items on very high, random stage
Item matches are lame. There is barely any skill involved.

Most tournaments have items turned off.

Well i plan to make a whole little video about it :3, Ill be posting it up here soon-

But it starts out as when i leave for gamestop at 10:00 PM saturday night for the Brawl tournament my gamestop is hosting, i plan to try and get video footage of that- Then at 12:01 AM sunday morning They are selling brawl, and then go home and play it untill i fall sleep, And im thinking of making another video the same day, BRAWL FOR 24 HOURS STRAIGHT on the next sat, I HAVE SCHOOL YOU KNOW <_<.. Anyways that about sums it up :3

Well I'm going to buy it, then try to unlock all the characters and just get better at it for the online play.

Also, my school is going to be hosting a tournament for it, so maybe I'll go to that.

manred said:
Well I'm going to buy it, then try to unlock all the characters and just get better at it for the online play.

Also, my school is going to be hosting a tournament for it, so maybe I'll go to that.
LOL YOUR SCHOOL IS HOSTING A TOURNAMENT o_O..?!?!?..

Wow can i come <_<..

:lol: Yeah, just last month they hosted a SSBM tournament and last year they hosted a Halo 2 tournament.

It's pretty cool, though there are some really great players.

And yes, you can come if you want.

manred said:

Your SCHOOL is hosting a tournament?
Do they want their students pass grades to decrease?

Oh I see, but your not a nerd I can tell, so you would be competing against tough opponents. :)

Well the good'ol (IST) will reform after 5 years me my friend cesar from ny and my friend jessy from japan lol we finally ended up living close to each other here in chicago yay!!! just last year my friend cesar moved back.Well im going to hang out with them on saturday and then at ten we will go to gamestop to wait in line.Then when i get home im going to invite my future jackass crew friends lmao to come over were going to play on my 50'' samsung tv ^_^ it will be EPIC!!! i only live with my dad and hes never home on saturday night's so the house is mine hehehe ^_^

Back