What are you going to be for Halloween?

Well im going as the lazy guy on the couch, man I tried this year with Doritos and soda and a shirt that's to small for me and my unshaven face cant wait

Steve? ... Seriously? :p

Well im going as the lazy guy on the couch, man I tried this year with Doritos and soda and a shirt that's to small for me and my unshaven face cant wait

Classic. :lol:

I've got two friends who're crazy for Halloween and always make their own costumes 'n ****, and they randomly decided they'd whip me up something. I'm not even that keen on Halloween, but... "hell, why not". :lol:

It's gonna be some sort of Grim Reaper-esque phantasm. It ain't finished, but what I've seen so far, the costume's gonna have the generic black, edges-torn cloak and an oversized hood. They're sayin' the hood's gonna have a bunch of extra details so it's not plain, and there'l be two small skeletal black wings on the back.

But what I care about is the old agricultural scythe replica. Looks something like this; and it sure as **** isn't plastic. ;)

english-scythe5.jpg

80s guy.
I need no other new clothes
Just ware a 80s band T-Shirt

Coincidentally found this picture while workin' on my Holiday thread; the costume is like this, but the wings are smaller.

CA5T4VWVCAN8EY30CAZH89YVCA2KKAMCCAE.jpg

Also has a slide-down Jack-O-Lantern mask that has a pocket to store it inside the back of the hood, so I never need to show my ghostly-pale face. I'm supposed to be a reaper, not a pasty-white phantom after all. :lol:

Enjoy a horny little devil​
richthrust.gif
richthrust.gif
richthrust.gif
richthrust.gif
richthrust.gif

richthrust.gif
richthrust.gif
richthrust.gif
richthrust.gif
richthrust.gif

richthrust.gif