What are you going to do on Wii day?

A) You cant stay with the name Revolution because in a couple of years it may not be that revolutionary any more

B) I'm going to go down to the city to one of the Games (tm) and then hand over my well earned cash and receive..."The Machine" and most of the launch games. I'm going to kick all of my housemates off the tv, skip any lectures I'm supposed to be at and then simply play......from midday to midday. I'll have like a Wii-gasm.

well,i'll probably get it on christmas,so i'll unwrap it,and stare at the box for about 20 minutes ignoring eveyone else.i think this is how the conversation will go.

dad:here's another gift.
me:huh?
dad:another present,open it!
me:ya,that's ok.
dad:what?
me:what?
dad:...are you ok?
me:me?
dad:what?
me:what?

lol,and that'll be this years christmas

My parents said they would get me the Wii when I got an A for my summer school extra credit course. And I have to pay for whatever other accesories/games I need to buy.

So on launch day I will go to the store as soon as possible. When I get home I'm gonna examine the pics on the box. then arefully open it. then lay out everything in front of me in a neat and sexy manner. Then read the manual about the sensor bar and things a few times, just tp make sure. That was the mistake my friend made with his 1st GC. Examine every inch of the console itself. then set everything up and plug it in. Put either LoZ:TP or MG in and start playing.

buying it at midnight rush home and stare. then open the box and stare some more. hook it up and just hold the controler.then play tp.

-KB said:
that name is sure to start many awkward conversations.

but its publicity, and thats what nintendo needs.
it not going to start it already has

mom: mario what are you doing?

mario: playin with my wii

mom: ok have fun
*stops*
but wait, there isn't a tv in the bathroom

Well first of all, my mother said we could pick it up at 12 if they do that thingy they do with most large events, then she said if I have school the next day I can skip it. (Only if I don't miss any other days till then when I'm acutally not sick) I will be so excited and play play play! My sister is loaded with cash, she already promised me 60 bucks for a game and lately I've been doing her chores for 5 bucks at a time.

Oh yah, I always stare at the box and read manuals on the car ride home, then I can play it ASAP, that's what I do with video games when I want to play them right when I get home.

Sovieto said:
Oh yah, I always stare at the box and read manuals on the car ride home, then I can play it ASAP, that's what I do with video games when I want to play them right when I get home.

Ahh the perks of being a kid. How I miss it so. Ehh...not really. I'd rather go to the store myself, buy the game myself, and speed home in anticipation to play!

=D no you wouldnt, becuase then you gotta read manuals at your house so you dont screw it up, speeding will only make it go a little faster for the car ride.

Gonna make my dad bring me to the nearest game store, buy all the stuff i need for it including games, growl at everyone that's even looking at my bag, sitting in the car examining the box, the game cases etc, and when i'm home lock myself up and play :D

Me:*Cries*
Dad:What's wrong?
Me:My wii's broken...
Dad:WHAT? IT BROKE?!?
Me:Yeah, i plugged the powercable in, and now it won't work
etc...:lol:

You're all such losers :p

Im gonna take it out of the box hold it, hug it, kiss it then hide in a corner in the living room and then say "My Preshes" (How ever you spell it)

Sasuke747 says "Only joking about the loser part"

Back