What are you hoping for the VC on Monday?

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
So since Nintendo for some reason did not put out Star Fox 64 for the UK I have almost no hope we'll see it here in the US so what games do you think can come out this week for the US?
I think TMNT will come out seeing how its been on the ESBN list for a couple of weeks now plus the movie just came out.

I want Road Rage so bad. >.<

I almost actually bought a Sega Mega Drive and the game the other day just so I could play it. I saw it in a window in Game Station, if I had the money i would have bought it.

mario rpg and or kirby superstar, thats what i want.

im thinking they'll release : tmnt for nes / dragon curse for turbografx / and Hogans alley for nes/

3 crap games basically.

You said 'em... TMNT and Star Fox 64 are my guesses. I dunno what else but I have a pretty good feeling about those two.

I'm REALLY hoping SF64 comes out tomorrow! Super Mario RPG would be badass too, as I never got to finish that game.

I think I played Road Rash 2 or 3 and loved it so I cant wait for those to come out either.

It's either Zelda II, Starfox 64, or TMNT on Nintendo's end, if the esrb rating website doesn't add anything else on at the last minute.

Back