What are you scared of?

I'm scared of my New Years Resolution not becoming true :/

Oh? And what is that?

Well it's kind of personal but ok
To go out with this girl that I like

... Worst New Years Resolution ever.

My deepest fear is losing everything, but life. The people I know and love, the possessions I hold dear, "freedom", or control of my life (which I've almost lost as is), and all of that good stuff.

Death is death, it's just a permanent respite. But remaining alive with nothing, or little left, is my ultimate fear. Humans are often greedy, and I certainly apply to that. I don't wonder why losing everything scares me so much. I've already lost too much, losing just as much again will drive me to the brink of insanity.

^What?!?!:lol::lol::lol: I'm sure you're playing around w/ CK, right?

If not, but not to be mean at CK, it's funny what you said GC.:lol:

Lost of interest of chicks.0_0:cryin:

Scared of my own bad dreams.:scared:

im not scared of much more :/ i used 2 be afraid of ALOT but i conquered ALMOST all my fears :/
@ kingbowser
did you know it is actualy possible to die in ur dreams but kinda impossible at the same time
wen your about to die in your dream your brain wakes you up
but if you did not wake up, its like suffering from something, say heights, but nothing physically happened 2 u :/ scary actualy

^What Johnny? That only happens in the Freddy Kuger movies.

I couldn't sleep well last night because I got a bit scared after watching that movie called "Paranormal Activity".

^ It's actually possible GC.:p

It's like this:
When you have a bad dream then it starts off by you falling off from heights. When you're about to hit the ground, some how your body reacts to wake up.:p I was thinking if I don't wake up in my or your dreams, maybe it's possible die in real life.:/

Maybe.:p

Haha, was the movie that scary? I was thinking about going to see it this weekend.. Anyone else seen this?

^What Johnny? That only happens in the Freddy Kuger movies.

I couldn't sleep well last night because I got a bit scared after watching that movie called "Paranormal Activity".

Back