What are your biggest concerns about Brawl?

1. im worried that all the characters i've grown fond of in melee won't be in brawl

2. i'm worried that the first party characters will be overlooked by third party
character : i hate third party characters! ban snake!

biggest concern is that sonic might not be in

i want in depth wifi allowing you to play all stages and a 64 way tournament and maybe downloadable maps leaderboards lots of stats for you

Online gaming... I hope its works better than Pokemon Battle Revolution... when playing online, trying to find an opponent, it crashes several times and its takes to long to connect (around 2 minutes doing all the steps) I do have 6mb... so it is not my connection issue.

Zero Suit Samus is playable when you pick "normal" Samus and use her final smash which destroys her suit.

My biggest concern is that it will be too different from Melee.
And i'm starting to think that it will be with all this extra unnecessary crap.

I have no concerns at all really. Possibly the turbo feature... It seems a little odd. Otherwise I say it'll be good.

I just hope its not too childish, and adults could enjoy this as an everyday here and there game

PtonJalken said:
My concerns are Online play and Cheating.

Also i hope they tell you what your enemy is using for control config, for you dont get screwed into fighting a person with better setup.

Im not that bothered as I probably wont play online

My big concern is that u can tell when there's a lack of effort in a game. due to Melee being such a big success u can already guarantee a success for Brawl.
Developers probably know this so i'm worried that the game won't have improved since Melee.

gibbonman said:
Seeming as I have no friends... I'm kinda relying on online play... XD

:lol:

The online play for MSC was enjoyable but still a little to simple, I really hope SSBB can improve on this and become the Wii's dominant online title.

Back