What are your biggest concerns about Brawl?

1) The controls: what if someone favors the wii-remote and nunchuck, it will be much harder then gamecube or classic, they should level out the field or something.
2) Online play: Halo 2 is perfectly set out for online play, Nintendo should make something like that, where you can set your own match with your own rules, settings and what-not.
3) Maps and characters: They should not, I repeat, SHOULD NOT make only like half of the levels playable over wifi, that was one sucky thing about mario kart DS wifi.

Well, these are my main concerns.

There is no doubt in my mind that the game will be online. It's just a matter of just "how online" it'll be. Will it allow 4 separate consoles to play together at once? Or will it only allow 2 consoles to play with the option of more than one player per console (kinda like Strikers).

Finally.. will Nintendo require players to purchase their internet attachment in order to avoid lag from a faulty WiFi connection?

i really hope the online is good ause that what im goin to be playing with a lot cause none of my friend are good at ssbm

My concern atm is the screwing over of Zamus making her only usable through the crappy Final Smash technique. Fail, Sakurai.

After being all hyped up for red steel and then seeing it turn out to be crap, I don't even trust games anymore. I might actually wait for the review for Brawl even though I'm pretty sure It wii turn out great. I'm a little worried about the controls. I also don't know how great having final smash attacks are going to be. No one wants to be in the middle of fighting someone then you have to stop to watch someone go into a cutscene and kick the crap outta someone with a spec. attack

I'm officially thinking now that Brawl is not going to replace Melee. Brawl might just be too childish. Still might be a great game, however, real "smash" fans will stick to Melee (for tournaments, etc..).
Just a thought..

i think brawl will replace melee because in the tourney they take all items off so u can take all the childish stuff off probably in brawl too

GhostKilla said:
After being all hyped up for red steel and then seeing it turn out to be crap, I don't even trust games anymore. I might actually wait for the review for Brawl even though I'm pretty sure It wii turn out great. I'm a little worried about the controls. I also don't know how great having final smash attacks are going to be. No one wants to be in the middle of fighting someone then you have to stop to watch someone go into a cutscene and kick the crap outta someone with a spec. attack
i thought red steel was good, besides, turn off finals.:crazy:

Prince726 said:
i think brawl will replace melee because in the tourney they take all items off so u can take all the childish stuff off probably in brawl too
Well yea, I'm just hoping that all the childish stuff CAN be removed. If I have to play with that damn footstool jump (and more crap to come...), I'm sticking to Melee.

But then again, this only applies to more serious smash players.
I'm sure the average player will have tons of fun with brawl.

Back