What are your biggest concerns about Brawl?

footstool is cool if someone off the stage jump on them and send them to their death

well if you think about it, stool jump shouldn't get in the way of the gameplay unless 1 of the people chooses to do it, and in a battle when both people are dead serious, why would they do that

but i don't really like wario's motorcycle move or dk's fsa

i 4got about wario big bike im tossing that thing off once i see it lol

i think it will be similiar to yoshi's egg roll. that move give me memories....................

weeks ago...."*playing ssbm* want some chinese?" then i use use egg roll.
i remember how much ppl loved that i remember the kind words friends said. "IT WASN'T FUNNY THE 1ST TIME, SO WHY THE HELL WOULD IT BE THE NEXT 76 TIME!?!?!?

cartoonish? Damn man what bowser are you looking at? This is the most realistic looking bowser to date. More realistic = less cartoonish.

im just saying face looks a tiny bit cartoonish still i am a big fan of bowser

This game has been delayed and that sucks because we don't get to play it as soon as we wanted to, but it is also a good thing because they delayed to make it better. If we show some patience and let Nintendo do their job, then there is nothing to worry about. This game could've come out by now, but they are working on it to make it perfect. Peace.

My only problem is with the regions differences. I dont want to be playing with some one in japan i want it in north am.
I you can play with some on from japan it will take a long time.

Well I do hope it will have online play, but my only biggest concern is how easy or hard it will be to play using the wiimote and nunchuk.

Back