What are your biggest concerns about Brawl?

My concern are the maps, They look cool. Just they are all the same layout pretty much. Big platform with floating platform.

they are going to have more lv's but i want all the one from ssb and ssbm because there anr like over 30lv's and have lv's remdom on onlie play

i hope they include all the ssb and ssbm lvls they would be soooo cool the game would have so much lvls

Online, and if they include sheik with zelda. Lag will also be a problem, because if there is any, you could jump and fall off the level without controlling it.

I don't see this game having lag really.
Also I don't have any concerns about brawl, I know it will be a great game :)

My main concern is about master hand. God, he was sh1te! If he's not in it, then I'm gonna be a happy little man.

And like evry1 else, lag is a concern, but i think we've covered that point already.

Also, will there be enough characters? Will Sonic be in the game? Will Tails? Knux... You get the idea.

- MTK

I can't wait for this game to come out and I don't wanna piss anyone off but is it possible that this game is really hyped up and made to look a lot more than what it actually is?

Last edited:
1. Remember that move In melee that was ALWAYS abused? the c-stick move that make the game turn into al you do is walk around and useing the c-stick move whenever you get the chance. If they put that move in Brawl Im not buying it.

2. They Might not put in Online gameplay. If they don't everyone will be pissed. And If they don't, I'm not buying it.

3. FRIEND CODES... *shiffers*

Back