What are your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse

Theres a asda near by (one of the biggest)
Sadly its probably the most unsecure place
But at least I know wheres theres a few weapon shops (just bladed but im sure some have guns)

Damn it I WANT A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

there are a few abandon homes around here.......probably the safest place is downtown...lots of empty buildings

Theres loads of high rise bulidins near me (one in the town center is ment to be the tallest in England I think

never and i mean NEVER! got into a building that has more then 2 stories.......if you keep going up...you got no where to go

if your in a small building and on the roof......you can jump into a dumpster and dont get hurt

wario2ooo said:
never and i mean NEVER! got into a building that has more then 2 stories.......if you keep going up...you got no where to go

if your in a small building and on the roof......you can jump into a dumpster and dont get hurt

It sounds like you are pretty experienced at these kinds of things :lol:

o_o......if your up against one zombie...use a bat or any weapon that allows you to swing...if your going against a crowd of zombies......use a weapon that shoots and aim for the head

best thing to do....shoot there legs off and use the bat and crush their brains out

wario2ooo said:
there are a few abandon homes around here.......probably the safest place is downtown...lots of empty buildings
That is NUTS! Your chances of survival are better in rural less populated areas than trapping yourself in the center of a densely populated metropolitan location. shew.... You are zombie bait. :lol:

wario2ooo said:
I disagree, never seen a zombie scale a narrow ledge, since that generally requires fore-thought as well as balance. Depending on the zombie typel, a zombie on a narrow ledge scaling a building just doesn't seem possible. In reality it would be a nice way to splatter couple as they climb out the window after you and unable to scale the ledge.

Just make sure you have an escape route that requires additional fore-thought to utilize, such as securing the room next to you that has a large ventilation access in the ceiling, or the ability to get to the roof and jump to the next building.

wario2ooo said:
Dumpster Diving is a BAD idea, chances are they are swarming the area below you as more and more keep coming to get a piece of you (literally), so you'd basically be diving into a soup bowl.

Try thinking, anything that requires thought is not something they are going to be able to mimic.

wario2ooo said:

^^^Has never seen Hukoto no ken
Do a Shin if there is no hope left

Reison behind a high rise - Usealy there full of things that can be used to block doors and have a helipad in case theres a helicopter

All hope is lost if you two are suvivors

Back