What are your favorite and least favorite items?

Global War

Brawl is off the wall
Feb 24, 2008
YAY AREA
Wii Online Code
3303-4951-8144-5736
(Not Including smash ball)

My favorite has to be the three pieces thing where you get the cross hairs. and the sticky bomb. Least favorite has to be the bomb thing where it expands and continously hit u

The Franklin Badge, I love when Snake or Lucario charge up their projectiles and then they hit you, bounce off, hit them and then they go flying.

PrinceLink said:
I like Pitfall becuase it almost garantees a kill at 20% or higher with a charaged smash attack
lol i wouldnt know cuz i used a wii remote and nunchuck until today, and you cant really control smashes with those, i was happy i finally got some vc games and a classic controller

PrinceLink said:
I like Pitfall becuase it almost garantees a kill at 20% or higher with a charaged smash attack
love the pitfall. ganon is almost guaranteed a kill when hitting someone at close range with it. other favorites would include the pokeball still (bleh they only let u have 3 active at a time wtf is that ****) and the timer.

least wanted would have to be bombs, that stupid soccer ball and the smoke ball. the smoke ball doesnt do jack. i guess i should mention ATs because some just plain suck while others are the difference in a game.

i know...ATs and pokeballs are roughly the same thing but i know (used to love) pokemon while half+ the ATs im still clueless on.

Lugia said:
love the pitfall. ganon is almost guaranteed a kill when hitting someone at close range with it. other favorites would include the pokeball still (bleh they only let u have 3 active at a time wtf is that ****) and the timer.

least wanted would have to be bombs, that stupid soccer ball and the smoke ball. the smoke ball doesnt do jack. i guess i should mention ATs because some just plain suck while others are the difference in a game.

i know...ATs and pokeballs are roughly the same thing but i know (used to love) pokemon while half+ the ATs im still clueless on.

wtf are the freaking soccer balls for??? they annoy the freaking heck outta me

mario strikers thing. you hit them and when they fly across the screen red they do damage. i think i might of killed like 2 people with em - at least 1. lol theyre also pretty useless.

lol i try to pick them up and then i kick them and the go like 2 feet.. haha i love the pufferfish though

The soccer balls are beastly if used correctly, especially on close stages like Pictochat.

Most Favorite: so hard to chose, either Laser Sword, Smart Bomb, or Pokeball
Least Favorite: Banana

first of all i think the soccer balls are supposed to be from animal crossing. you're supposed to hit them with a strong attack and they catch fire and fly across the stage. i have a replay of an online battle where my friend hit me with one midair and it richocheted off me hitting another person. i wish i could share it.

that being said my favorite item is the fan.

i guess i stand corrected. i just assumed it was since it was similar to the soccer balls found in animal crossing in that you cant pick them up and can only move them by touching them.

Back