What Are Your Festive Plans?

Lewi T

WiiChat Member
May 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
So what's everyone doing for Christmas and New Year?

Well this year we're going to my Aunty's for Christmas in Angelsey, so that means for Christmas Eve I won't be doing the usual - going to the pub with my mates and getting wasted, but I'll attempt to go somewhere round my Aunty's for some beverages of the alcoholic variety. Then I'll obviously still be there for Christmas day and Boxing day, so not much on those days, but I'll be back for New Year, but I don't know my plans yet. There's a few parties around, or there's the usual option of the pub, but whatever it is I'll be getting smashed...good times (but short lived good times - around the 2nd/3rd of January I'll have to start revising for exams beginning the 7th, bluh).

I think ive said this a few times allready
Sisters house eating till she kicks me out (I have my own plate its a big one)then home

I'll probably be spending Christmas with my family, as in aunts, uncles, cousins etc...

This was our travel year (to PA) since we alternate every other here/there (and when Christmas is here everyone comes down). I enjoy being at home more, and getting a new board on Christmas and being able to USE it the same day is pretty tasty (it's 74 today) :D

However, this year, we're headed up in mid-Jan, so it's just us on XMas day! My folks are close, about 45 minutes away, so we'll head over there Xmas Eve-Eve for luminaires, Santa (their neighborhood does it up), and then just the wifey and I for what will be our last reasonably quiet Christmas :)

Last year (PA) we opened presents from ~9am to 2pm - partly from the rediculous volume (for 8 people) and partly because of the controlled opening format, hahahaha! "Now DT, OK, nobody else, wait...wait...")

The extra Christmas in Jan will be fun though. Last year we did ours when we got back about a week later, THEN with my folks a week after that! 3 weeks of XMas fun.

We may do a nice dinner up at these French digs on XMas Eve night, usually about 1/4 full, amazing food.

My mothers.
Guitar hero III will be there along with me and my Wii
Eating and drinking Strongbow hopefully :)

Wii_Smurf said:
My mothers.
Guitar hero III will be there along with me and my Wii
Eating and drinking Strongbow hopefully :)

How do you eat strongbow ?

Unless you bake it into a cake

Darkprinny said:
How do you eat strongbow ?

Unless you bake it into a cake
i think he means eating food and drinking strongbow. anyways i have family coming to my house xmas day. my family doesnt travel anymore during the holidays because both my parents own their business and cant take off that long and my sister is a nurse and needs to be around in case of an emergency at the hospital she works at so we all just stay home and our relatives visit us

To go into detail about Christmas Day, it'll be the same at my Aunty's as it is at home probably - get woken up (years ago I'd wake up early, but I'm hungover now so I'll be asleep), go down, have breakfast, open presents, lounge around - including TV, sleep, analysing presents...then the family (Nan and Grandad when at home, cousins + families when in Anglesey) comes for dinner at around 4pm, then I'd usually go to the missus' until the night, but as I'm in Anglesey I won't be so I'll probably give her a phone call or something, then TV until late probably, then bed. I'll be taking my Wii with me so I imagine I'll play that at some point as well.

DRMARIO said:
You read the whole bible? o.o
You have a bible ?

biblefightnc0.jpg

This year we are going down to Denver on Christmas Eve to celebrate with my bros. and sister and on Christmas Day, we are going to Co. Springs to Celebrate with my dad's side of the family. After Christmas we are going to go to Witchita, Kansas to celebrate with my Mom's family for a week. Busy Christmas!

Opening presents from the fam on Christmas morning.
Going to aunts for breakfast and open their gifts there, then go to another aunts for dinner and open more presents there.

Then come home and hopefully have something good to play on my Wii :lol:

I like seeing my family though, cause I don't get to see em' that often during the year, and Christmas is always a good time had by all.

Be in my fathers for x-mas, presents in the morning which is mainly watching the little brother opening all of his, I don't get much, don't think I'm having anything from either of my parents this year.

Then my sisters will probably come over at some point, and my three nephews, my grand-mother and that.. pretty boring really I don't like it.

Live to far away to see the boyf on the day so will probably ring him at some point.. not sure when we're going to swap presents yet, if I had my flat by x-mas it would be okay because I'd see him x-mas eve and then get picked up at night but it will be January before I get it.

Can't actually be arsed for x-mas this year..

Back