What are your friends' thoughts on the Wii?

Vert

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Wii Online Code
4736-6922-4727-3012
Just wondering what all of your friends (if you have any, of course) think about the Wii. Personally, all of my friends invite themselves over to my house to get a chance to play it. That's how much they like it.

Everyone who has played my Wii has come away very impressed! Many of them came in with negative opinions and now want one!

You need to learn how to search, this thread has been posted multiple times before.

Kryptenx said:
You need to learn how to search, this thread has been posted multiple times before.

Well, actually, no it hasn't. I tried a search for "friends" and didn't find any topics similar to this. Only topics about friend codes.

Now, *on topic*, all of my friends are impressed by the Wii. Except for one, who is a Sony slave. He has a PS1, PS2, PSP and is getting a PS3. He also happens to have nothing but Sony TV's. Ah well.

MaXiMiUS said:
Well, actually, no it hasn't. I tried a search for "friends" and didn't find any topics similar to this. Only topics about friend codes.

Now, *on topic*, all of my friends are impressed by the Wii. Except for one, who is a Sony slave. He has a PS1, PS2, PSP and is getting a PS3. He also happens to have nothing but Sony TV's. Ah well.
Then maybe you need to search again. You don't search one word and call it good. This thread has been posted multiple times.

My bad... I also tried searching for it and couldn't find anything. Looks like I'm borderline retarded...

i think iv sold another wii for every person that comes into my house and tries it.... people just cant stay away from it. lol.

Vert said:
My bad... I also tried searching for it and couldn't find anything. Looks like I'm borderline retarded...

Don't worry, I think it's the trolls that keep telling everybody to search for non-existant topics that are the borderline retards around here. :)

My friends all love, already sold 2 friends on it, and the Family BEGS me to bring it EVERY time i go visit them...(they love it more tan me! :( sniff)!!!

A few like it, but most of them laugh and preach about how childish it is. I think they are just jealous because I wont let them come over to play it :yesnod:

my friend chris is one of those kids "if he dosent have it he dosent like it" so he's like ooo i like my 360 better and hates red steal because hes bad at it. Besides that ,most of my friends hate, what assholes.

My entire family likes it and so do my friends. At first one of friends thought it would suck and have graphics as good as the Playstation. (One) Luckly once he came over he loved the system and especially Wii Sports: Golf.

my friend(neighbor) is obsessed with madden 07 and he even tried to come over today when i had a hgih fever. i was like, NO. i know you like the wii but there certain guidelines lol.

Back