What are your Loadouts and how do you label them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D34dM4N

How to kill a Deadman
Oct 28, 2011
Six feet down; underneath grass
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
I'm curious as to how other people are setting themsleves up and what they are using so I'm asking. Tell your level and how you have your custom loadouts named.
What I do is try to abbreviate what I'm using so I know what I'm picking

I'm a level 52, about 19000 away from leveling up.

1. Sv4 rt lf ld
Strata-SV400:Remote Trigger mines:Light foot:Last act of defiance:Silencer

2. 557 rt hh ss
Masterton 557:Remote Trigger Mines:Heavy Hitter:Snap Shot

3. SV4 rt ra bb
Strata SV400:Remote Trigger Mines:Reactive Armor:Bio Booster:Silencer

4. Sv4557rthh S
Strata SV400:Masterton 557:Remoter Trigger Mines:Heavy Hitter:Multi Task:Silencer

5. Tal557dira T
Talon HL 450:Masterton 557: Distraction:Reactive Armor:Multi Task:Thermal Scope

You'll notice in 1 and 3, I don't put the silencer in the description, and in 4 and 5, I don't put the multi task in there. I know that if I'm using a machine gun I'm going to have the silencer on it. Same with the multi task. If I have two primary weapons, I know its there. Also you run out of space for letters...

So thoses are the loadouts I have at the moment, and I wanted to know what you guys were using and how you label it.

PM me if ya want a friend code and send me yours if I dont have it.
KILL, KILL ... KILL, KILL, KILL
Thx!:D

Last edited:
lvl 27 profile is as follows:

Silent Sig : Sigmus 9 Kunara HH SS Hi Cap Silencer
Distance: Toros Kunara Reactive Armor SS Hicap Laser
(Does Snapshot actually help with a sniper?)
Hotshot: PT 9 interdictus Hic Cap reflex (forgot the rest, also i wrongly thought before i had already unlocked the drumhead...)
Merc Reflex: terra HH SS Hicap Reflex
Merc Laser: Terra HH SS Hicap Laser

The lvl 48 has stupid loadoats with names like bomber
Mostly all strata, with one drumhead for archives.
I'm gonna change some with Anova though, i genuinely believe i'm better with it.

Last edited:
Here's mine. I only really change one around (My levelling one) My favourite is RUN*N*GUN. The one I use most often is SHIVA*RUN

SHIVA*RUN! : Ivana, Wolfe, Proxies, LF, BB, Silencer (the sh is for shhhhh)
SHTRATA*TACK : Strata, Kunara, Remotes, RA, BB, Silencer
RUN*N*GUN : Strata, Wolfe, Hi Cap, LF, BB, Laser
2*LEVEL(any gun I still have to level up) right now : Talon, Sly, Proxies, HH, Multi, Silencer
*WIFEY* : Masty, Wolfe, Proxies, RA, BB,

Ok.Level 47 Dark-G. Appolgies to anyone who has played in my "campground"I use almost exclusively one loadout. Snip - Toros AV-400 Silenced - high cap mag - bio boost - and body armor - secondary was that Kunara but I've changed recently to try and finish my pistolsWeeny-2 (used on archives only) Strata - silenced - hi cap - bio and body armor - one of the other pistolsWeeny-6(used when Im facing 56's and losing/pissed off) Strata silenced - multitask - Talon HL - Heavy Hitter - hi cap mag(I think) and some pistol.those are the three I use....and the Weeny's are rarely used. Or are only used in those specific instances mentioned. The rest of the time, I'm silently killing you.

How do you name your custom classes. I'm in the same boat as Mr. T, I never knew you could name them :sick:

Smalls - Vargon
Asssalt (I know... missplelled) - Anova
LongShot - Talon
BigHoss - Drumhead 12 Ga
Whatever - anything that needs leveling up.

Last edited:
How do you name your custom classes. I'm in the same boat as Mr. T, I never knew you could name them :sick:

@ your multiplay/wifi screen it says "custom load out"
enter that. hit "+" i think to change the name/discription
You do the same thing in profile to change your name

so you guys have only silly names to put on your loadouts? like distance and shiva? No offense...seriously.
i can guess that would work, but i try to name them so i know what i have.
a lot of my loadouts are similar. one or two guns with different gadget setups.
How do you know what you're setup with without quitting or just getting frustrated that you don't have what you want?

I named my classes by what guns they have in them.

Vargen-Laser: Vargen, Kunara, can't remember the gadgets but one was light foot and another was mine sweeper.

Vargen-ACOG: Same set-up as the Vargen with laser but with the ACOG scope.

LOLZ: Terralite III Thermal Scope, dunno on the gadgets

Shotgun Rain: Drumhead Type 3 with Light Foot, Mine Sweeper and Trigger mines

Sn1p3r R1fl3: Talon Thermal with Kunara and some other stuff :p

Also I changed my GE name to ThatCamper.

so you guys have only silly names to put on your loadouts? like distance and shiva? No offense...seriously.
i can guess that would work, but i try to name them so i know what i have.
a lot of my loadouts are similar. one or two guns with different gadget setups.
How do you know what you're setup with without quitting or just getting frustrated that you don't have what you want?

I don't think I've ever once forgotten of what a loadout consists. lol. Even when I've recently changed it. But then I can remember the scores of the last 15 games I played. Guess I'm odd like that.
But shiva run is pretty straightforward, Sh means hushed, Iva for Ivana, run for speed. The rest is what I would normally use with this sort of combo.
The more I look at it the more odd it seems. lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back