What are your thoughts on this Tier List?

Mr. MR

Shantae 4 Smash!!!
Jun 11, 2011
シオンタウン
Wii Online Code
3547-0534-1512-4583
BrawlTeirList.png

Why is Metaknight at the top?
Actually that is a good question. This is the most recent tier list. I suspect they are going to wait to see how the Meta Knight ban will effect the metagame before making brawl tier list 7.

f*** mk, unfairly superior. marth ftw!!! and they should higher up the triforce tiers =D

The tier list really doesn't mean a lot. Skill is much more important....

Although I am very pissed off about Jiggly's position.

f*** mk, unfairly superior. marth ftw!!! and they should higher up the triforce tiers =D

Perhaps when Ghirahim is (likely) introduced in the next Smash Bros, he will be high tier like Toon Link.

Last edited:
The tier list really doesn't mean a lot. Skill is much more important....

Although I am very pissed off about Jiggly's position.
A jiggles main
I agree that skill is more important, but I believe the tier list does have some merit.
BTW I am a Ganon main... I guess you can see that I don't base my character choice off the tier list :lol:

It has some merit, but barely any....

Neither do I. I have a friend who also plays as Ganandorf a lot. :p

I don't play as Ganon myself, I mean, but my friend does.

Screw that! You're at no disadvantage. xD

Last edited:
This is the most recent tier list. I suspect they are going to wait to see how the Meta Knight ban will effect the metagame before making brawl tier list 7.

No, this is the good question. The tier list is now going to shift like crazy I would think; characters Meta-weak but beat Snake are going to gain higher positions. I wouldn't doubt if Marth moved to A.

and they should higher up the triforce tiers =D

Perhaps one day, Sakurai won't UTTERLY **** the Zelda characters... Perhaps one day. ;_;

I WANT TO MAIN LINK COMPETITIVELY GOD DAMNIT! Dx

but barely any....

Blasphemy.

Skill >>> Tier list

Just because Link is really low on the tier list doesn't mean you can't main him. :p

Back