What are your thoughts on this Tier List?

I say the tier list shows how much skill is needed to play a character
the lower the harder

Skill >>> Tier list

Correct.

That doesn't mean the tier list has barely any merit though, ya fool. :p ... Or rather, whether or not tier lists have merit isn't the question.

Tier lists are simply meant to make a competitive play-geared chart of who's good and who's not for tourny play as a whole. Therefore, tier lists are relevant to only competitive play, where the best of players have very similar skill levels; and therefore in order to win tournies, playing higher on the tier list increases your chances of winning said tourny. Who won big tournaments with Mewtwo besides M2K? Do you see Captain Falcon or Ganon winning big Brawl tournaments?

I say the tier list shows how much skill is needed to play a character
the lower the harder

Ehhh... sort of. For example, Wolf is low on the tier list, but he's a beast character in terms of having all the tools needed to succeed, it's not hard to play and win as him. The only problem is how laughable his match-ups with pretty much every high tier character is, hence his placement.

A character isn't necessarily **** unless they're on the bottom two letters of Brawl's tier list, is what I'm saying.

LOZ already has 4 character not counting Sheik
I suspect they would not create another one

Inorite?

But srsly, every sword using character not named Link (Pit, Ike, Marth, Toon Link, Meta Knight) is at least in the F tier.

Last edited:
^ This is why Ganon needs to use his ****ing sword already.

Not that F tier is anything impressive. :lol:

Back