What big licenses have wii got left

jjrules352

Mario Kart here I come!!!
Sep 1, 2007
france
most of nintedo's big liceses have allready been announsed on the wii.
I think they did this way 2 Early in 1 year I mean com on all wiv really got left is Pikmin and f zero (im probably forgeting loads but my point is there arent that many.

I think this shows that Nintendo must have some big ideas in their heads wat do u guys think?

They have said they are making new franchises and also lets not forget that zelda was ment to be the gamecubes swan song but instead they decided to us it on the wii as well.

and the wii lets 3rd parties to play around on how there games will work on the wii, it's kinda fun trying play some of the games already for the wii just by how u us the wii mote

umm i dont know o much about nintendos franchises

except mario
zelda
donkey kong
kirby
samus

but then again there is tonnes that might just make a comeback

Star Fox is missing, Kid Icarus, Punch Out, Balloon Fight, Ice Climbers, Mach Rider, Earthbound, F-Zero WX, Excitebike, Custom Robo...oh and believe me, Nintendo is making lots of new franchises like: Disaster:Day of Crisis, Project H.A.M.M.E.R., Endless Ocean, new RPGs and new shooters and also sports.

{Axtlár} said:
Star Fox is missing, Kid Icarus, Punch Out, Balloon Fight, Ice Climbers, Mach Rider, Earthbound, F-Zero WX, Excitebike, Custom Robo...oh and believe me, Nintendo is making lots of new franchises like: Disaster:Day of Crisis, Project H.A.M.M.E.R., Endless Ocean, new RPGs and new shooters and also sports.

excite bike was replaced with excite truck which in turn will become nitro bike.

It is just the same franchise evolving.

Oh yeah you are right...hey what about Cruisin'? it's from Midway but they are so loyal to Nintendo it seems Nintendo owns the franchise.

{Axtlár} said:
Oh yeah you are right...hey what about Cruisin'? it's from Midway but they are so loyal to Nintendo it seems Nintendo owns the franchise.

You might be right, we havnt seen much of cruisin', hopefully it will return.

That was one thing I totally forgot about that could work on the wii:lol:

Guess who is getting repped:lol:

Great find, bring on cruis'n wii:D

whoa thanks Cap'n..and no, HAMMER hasn't been scrapped, it is only suspended because they want to finish games like Mario Galxy and such first, but trust me: it hasn't been scrapped or cancelled.

Back