What bothers you about hackers?

Kira

Pft! >.>
Feb 12, 2011
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
What bothers you about hackers that only want to f*** up online gaming and hackers that only hack for good(like getting free games and take advantage of unauthorize softwares)?

Stealing =/= good

Hurts the creators of the games. Imagine if Goldeneye was mostly played by getting it free, companies would believe that gamers don't want online FPS.

yeah they already found a way to get black ops for free and they are really hacking the f2p games like combat arms

... Where the **** have I seen the "I pwn noobs!" Custom User Title? ... You got another username? Or are you just unoriginal? xD

Stealing =/= good

Hurts the creators of the games. Imagine if Goldeneye was mostly played by getting it free, companies would believe that gamers don't want online FPS.

Beat me to it, harr.

Aside from said ****ing up an otherwise enjoyable online experience, nothing really. Anyone who takes someone hacking online personally needs a good WHY. SO. SERIOUS?-backhand to the face. :lol:

Call me crazy, but some hackers have actually been fun to play with/against, just for the lol factor. Anyone who's played Brawl as long and as much as I have on wi-fi could probably relate. One of the few wi-fi games where a lot of hackers are looking to **** around for laughs, instead of **** with people to troll. Good times...

I could say Im "Unoriginal" for the name only.. cuz it's from Death Note. But, about the "I pwn noobs!" I decided to put that since I know noobs play baaaadd, and they are all so easy to kill in some games. I know I was a noob once, but, that's just past.. Let me teach them some lessons so they can become good players :)
"I pwn noobs" who the F*** has this thing?

noobs play baaaadd, and they are all so easy to kill in some games.

Well obviously, that's why they're called n00bs, bro. xD

And just to mention, I wasn't crackin' on you being unoriginal. I'd only do that if you claimed you were being original, but you're clearly not that stupid, lol.

I can't remember who had the same User Title. =/ Hence why I was asking.

What? This is off topic?

... Uh,

HACKERS ARE BAD! D :<

Are we speaking universally? As in any hacker in any game? Or just on the Wii? Well, never met a hacker on a Wii game but as for hackers that are getting games for free.....well that's my cousin. He has some way of installing any Wii game he wants onto his Wii. But yeah, I would love to annihilate all types of hackers from gaming to stealing info from the government!!! Yup that's right. :yesnod:

Back