What Can I Do Online??

Tony602

WiiChat Member
Sep 30, 2007
ARIZONA
Ok I Know I Can Go On Th Internet Channel And Also I Can Go On The Weather And The News Channel...oh And Also Download Things....so What Esle Can I Do Can I Play Wit Other Ppl??

Well....I said it once, I'll say it again: Only some games have online play....Thems games are: Pokemon Battle Revolution, Madden, and Mario Strikers Charged.....there may be more, but that's all I know.

As long as the game that you have purchased supports online functionality, then you can play against other people online. Happy gaming.

Hi Guys,

Sorry to drag on about this but how do I add the internet browser & the voting channels to my wii? I have only got news weather & shopping

Thanks

@funkyaz

Got on to shopping channel on the main menu on your wii.
Once there go to wii ware.
You will need wii points for the internet browser but the everyone votes channel is free.
Click download and that should be it.
Tell me if you have any other questions.

hey guys, anywhere to see future games that will come out with online play. the wii needs to get some good 1st person shooters for online.

You can use messenger, hear radio music and play internet online games

Tony602 said:
Ok I Know I Can Go On Th Internet Channel And Also I Can Go On The Weather And The News Channel...oh And Also Download Things....so What Esle Can I Do Can I Play Wit Other Ppl??

the only things online that you can do now is:

Internet Channel
News Channel
Weather Channel
Mii Channel (in mingle mode)
The Message Board

Online Games:
Mario Strickers Charged
Madden 08
Fifa 08

24/7 modes:
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Elebits
and some other games. that all there is that is online for now. but there will be many more games in the future that will have online.

yes, you can play with freinds, check wikipeduia for the list of games that enable wifi

Well playing online with people is the big thing there.
And there are some great new games coming out that will use that.

Battalion Wars 2
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
:thumbsup:

Back