What channels would you like to see?

Santoanderson

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2006
I'm still bummed that the weather channel and news channel aren't online yet. The interface looks a little bare. So I downloaded SuperMario 64. But still I want to fill that thing up, and not just with NES games.

I'd love to get a movie ticket/fandango channel, or at least a movie channel in general, where one can download trailers, etc. What are you guys looking forward to?

Id like to see nintendo partner with apple to get free movie trailer downloads and maybe music, hehe. Maybe XM channel for those with XM radio subs to stream through it. A sports channel is a no brainer. Espn Quick Clips or sumtin.

cnmsales said:
Id like to see nintendo partner with apple to get free movie trailer downloads and maybe music, hehe. Maybe XM channel for those with XM radio subs to stream through it. A sports channel is a no brainer. Espn Quick Clips or sumtin.

Apple is somewhat with Microsoft which Microsoft has the 360 and the regular Xbox to deal with. I just want to be able to access the Opera browser through the Wii already.

Google Maps.

And possible, themes to download for the wii home!

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NEXT SHIPMENT OF WII'S IN SEATTLE, WASHINGTON or anywhere??????!!!!!!!
I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE ANYONES HELP OR IDEAS!
-matt-:mad2:

Last edited:
thatstobadd56 said:
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NEXT SHIPMENT OF WII'S IN SEATTLE, WASHINGTON or anywhere??????!!!!!!!
I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE ANYONES HELP OR IDEAS!
-matt-:mad2:
Thanks for being totally off topic.

I would like to see a picture chat. Also, as said before, a way to check if your games have updates. That would be awesome. :yesnod:

Kamikaze said:
Apple is somewhat with Microsoft which Microsoft has the 360 and the regular Xbox to deal with. I just want to be able to access the Opera browser through the Wii already.

umm... no they are not, microsoft has made some business deals... but that's all... business

i hope to see a:
tv channel(won't happen, but i can dream...)
movie/tv show dl channel(like the thing MS is coming out with tommorrow)
movie channel
perhaps a VC channel so your games aren't cluttering up the main screen
Media Channel(Music, Photos and Video)
Demo channel

I would like to see something like firefox, where you can install extensions for things you want to change, or if you like how it is you just leave it alone. Things like copying pictures from the message board to an SD card or being able to resize the heads of Mii's. I'd also like to see DK64.

I'd also like to see some kind of a chat/IM/email channel. Currently, you can send and recieve messages on your message board, but it gets cluttered after just a few returns and is not upfront enough for back-and-forth communication.

A picture/text chat channel would be very cool. I dont have the wii myself yet, but are you able to access the menu's and channels and such during gameplay? Because if so, then it would be cool if the chat client ran the entire time and each new message you recieved you would be notified the same way you would be if there was an update available.

Also, a movie trailer channel, Sports highlights channel, and possibly a music channel (Similar to Sattelite/cable tv, where they have the channels for different genre's of music).

longfellow110 said:
I would like to see a few channels.
Google Maps Channel

Hmm... When Opera is out, u can surf to google maps anyway. I think "Google Earth" would be way more interesting!

Back