What chapter is everyone in?

2-3. The rupees thing is annoying me. I can't find that stupid Pixl.

It is on the second floor you just have to turn to 3-d. I already got my 3 pure star and i cant find where to put it.

Chapter 2-2 (I think), I'm at Merlee's mansion and have gone into all the rooms upstairs, but can't get passed the big guard dog thing...anyone have any suggestions?

Its a cool game though, definitely enjoying it so far!

bellydancebabe said:
Chapter 2-2 (I think), I'm at Merlee's mansion and have gone into all the rooms upstairs, but can't get passed the big guard dog thing...anyone have any suggestions?

Its a cool game though, definitely enjoying it so far!

shine your pixl light to uncover the stairs in the room with the big boo

you go into the farthest room where the spikes come down and you go into 3 d and the spikes cover only half the room then when the spikes are al the way down you jump on them to go to the top of the building then there are blocks with the key somewhere on the celing once you have the key you go to the guard dog thing and you quickly unlock the doorand the dog then attacks the maid then you go in the door.

is anyone trying to look for the pillar for the 3rd pure star and if you no where it is please help me. thanks

I like this game because its like a puzzle you have to keep finding the way to get to the next door or w/e. 5 stars for this game *****

just about to finish chapter 5. i hope to finish 6 by the end of the night.

Back