What character(s) do you hate most? REDONE

Hmm i hate cheap ike abusers, Zelda side B spammers, and Pikachu down B spammers basically the people playing them not the characters themselves. And I just hate G&W no idea why?

How can you hate G&W, he's so silly!

Last edited:
Hey DrPain, I see you're a new member. Welcome to the forums. :) There's a rule against posting multiple times in a row, though. There's an "EDIT REPLY" button at the bottom of all your posts, you can use it to add any new text into your last post. Use that instead of posting again, alright? Thanks in advance. :)

A friend of mine has a great, non-spammy Samus, ya know.

My Pit's not too bad either, although he's not worthy of being a sub or anything. I could show you how good a spam-free Pit can be. :)

He's my main. :p ... ... ... Even though my Meta sucks lately... .-.

I think I hate Weegee more than ever now. His prioritized moves piss me off, there's something about his fighting style I can't grasp...

Every Meta spammer I've seen fails miserably, lol. Whorenado spammers are predictable, spacing spammers get owned by projectiles, and his moves when spammed are in general easy to counter. Meta takes coordination to land combos and even get in a KO, spamming with Meta puts you at a disadvantage (unless it's D-smash... which is annoying but still beatable).

Ah.. I hate sonic. I've played many games where its all Sonics and just spin around the whole time.

I hate DK down B spammers.While its easy to avoid, its stupid when people use it for like 30 seconds nonstop

Oh hell yeah he is in the game! He is the game. Sounds like he has an obsessed fan though. tsk tsk I bet he is 12.

I probably dislike Olimar the most, because like others have mentioned, his ridiculous range blocks out short range fighters, whom I happen to use the most. Not to mention the camping capabilities...

Diddy Kong comes at a close second for two reasons. 1) His banana peels can be abused easily, and when he gets on the frontal, dodging his smashes is a challenge. Most of us shield instinctively for a split second, then attack, right? But his up and side smashed are both multi-part, so he almost always gets a blow in. He's also an exceptional ledge-hogger, I find.

The character(s) I hate the most are ROB and Mr Game & Watch - it's like Nintendo couldn't think of another character to put in so they stuck those two in

Back