What character will you use in SSBB? {SPOILER ALERT}

TJgamer said:
Yes overusing moves will significantly reduce damage and knockback.
Lucario only shares 2 moves from Mewtwo. I don't think its enough to even classify him as a clone.

yea i guess well u know best tj lol im kinda glad he has does moves
hey does anyone know if u can use final smash in sse or any other mode besides playing with friends

ki11er4311 said:
doesnt using the same attck make it loose damage

It doesn't in Melee, but I suppose you have a point.

the pokemon are always better than they should be. i mean, come on a little yellow rat that can only say one word?

ill use meta knight,pit and ike

CocoSSBB said:
Don't you EVER insult Pikachu.

with all do respect: normal people outside of japan stoped liking pokemon 6 years ago.

I'm looking at Olimar and Pokemon Trainer, not exactly sure though. I will have to try everyone out to see who I like. Olimar looks really cool and I see sooo much potential in Pokemon trainer since all three pokemon use different strategies.

CocoSSBB said:
Aren't Capt. Falcon and Ganondorf clones?
its up to your interpretation of clones. they always had different up tilts. and now the side special move is changed for ganon. f air is different to. and gannon's down air spikes and CF's no longer does

Why are you trying to make jigglypuff sound decent?, IT sucks, end of.

if you think jiggly sucked then you obviously didnt play enough melee to be able to make such an affirmative post. high tier on everyone's list man.

about my characters now. SPOILERS BELOW

hopefully:
1. PT (squirtle main)
2. sheik
3. Jiggly
4. CF
5. ...i'm open here on someone i like

Last edited:
spiff-ssbb said:
if you think jiggly sucked then you obviously didnt play enough melee to be able to make such an affirmative post. high tier on everyone's list man.

Yeah, Jigglypuff does NOT suck. In fact, he is middle tier.

Middle Tier:
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Dr. Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

And also, if you guys don't know what a tier list and priority is, leave jigglypuff alone. You guys are basing your thoughts on opinions. Stat wise (the real facts) is that jiggly is a well rounded character, though flawed but definitely not in the category of "suck".

Last edited:
Jigglypuffs strengths arent as obvious as say Mario or Bowser. Thats why people dont like her, they play her and they dont find her strengths and then call her crap. Thats gunna be why some people wont like
Capt. Olimar
because his moves wont be obvious.

COLDshiver said:
Yeah, Jigglypuff does NOT suck. In fact, he is middle tier.

Middle Tier:
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Dr. Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

And also, if you guys don't know what a tier list and priority is, leave jigglypuff alone. You guys are basing your thoughts on opinions. Stat wise (the real facts) is that jiggly is a well rounded character, though flawed but definitely not in the category of "suck".
dr.mario isnt in

alexbel said:
dr.mario isnt in
thats because there was no OFFICIAL tier list. so people all made their own and there are a couple different variations that different people agree to. some have dr. mario as middle and some as high depending on whether they had 3 or 5 tiers in their list. those with 3 have him in middle. those with 5 have him as high because the five level one goes something like this: (sorry if i miss a couple characters)

top tier:
falco
marth

high tier:
fox
sheik
CF
Jiggly
peach
Dr. mario

middle tier:
luigi