What character will you use in SSBB? {SPOILER ALERT}

lol Peach would be fun in Brawl in her FS didn't suck.

^ haha its actually good. you can like super charge a smash and start a kill combo plus heal

Only if you are playing 1 vs 1. You probably wouldn't have time to do that in 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1. To KO each person would be hard, cuz the first person you KO'd would respawn and steal your kills and your peaches. lol

Link is going to be my character (until I find a better one). Does anybody know his Final Smash?

Last edited:
yal crazy jigglypuff does so much dmg its not even funny ppl dont use her because she is too light but the characters i would use is meta knight and sheik but i dont kno who my 3rd char will be

Marth is my main in melee, and chances are he'll still be as usable in Brawl.

Still, more and more I move towards Pit...I love Marth because of the speed and aerial combos, which logically means Pit will be a lot better for me. Add to that reflective attacks, light arrows, and a wicked recovery. It's as if Marth and Jigglypuff had a child with genes from Link and Fox.
My second choice is still Sonic, 'cause the speed and spin attacks can be so great for feints and psychological games...just seems fun.
Next on the list would be Pokemon Trainer (mostly because of Ivysaur), Lucario (the range and aura ability seem neat), and Wolf (just 'cause he's cool).
Then Olimar and R.O.B. because they're the most random and weird characters in the game. Oh, and Game and Watch as well.

I can't remember if I've posted in this thread exclaiming what Characters I will use or not.

As I've said before on threads, I'm not 100% sure yet until I get the game, but this is my pre-judgment (because any kind of judgment never hurt anybody) on what characters I might use.

PT (Pokemon Trainer)
Sonic
Captain Falcon (for sure)
Ganondorf (maybe, if he's not too slow)
Pit
Wario (looks powerful)
Meta-Knight (looks fast, and I like fast... wait, shouldn't I have said that about Sonic... Oh well).

Last edited:
anax4aero said:
Marth is my main in melee, and chances are he'll still be as usable in Brawl.

Still, more and more I move towards Pit...I love Marth because of the speed and aerial combos, which logically means Pit will be a lot better for me. Add to that reflective attacks, light arrows, and a wicked recovery.

The only bad things is that if Pit is attacked or in some way disturbed while flying he'll just fall down and he can't do any kind of recoveries again. Which could annoy Pit users a lot.

Areo X said:
Link is going to be my character (until I find a better one). Does anybody know his Final Smash?

Yes:
Link charges at one of his opponents and traps them in a triforce symbol, then he constantly slashes them for about 5 seconds, then powers up a slash and knocks them off the stage.

Foosoo said:
Link charges at one of his opponents and traps them in a triforce symbol, then he constantly slashes them for about 5 seconds, then powers up a slash and knocks them off the stage.

Woot :smilewinkgrin:

Back