What character will you use in SSBB? {SPOILER ALERT}

i will probably choose meta night first just because he looks freaking cool

Ness or Lucas. I really liked Ness on the N64, but melee he was a bit of a downer.

If the yoyo is better, and PK Cross has some legitimate usage, I'll be playing Ness/Lucas.

Im probly gonna use either Pit or Metaknight. Both lookin awesome

TJgamer said:
Jigglypuff can be dangerous in the hands of a master. Every character is like that.
Yes....My Melee nickname is "Jigglypuff Master"....Hes like the only Character I would use...I was GREAT with him...Of course,with all the characters in Brawl,I will probably use most of them...

Last edited:
Foosoo said:
Yeah well the name sucks as well. Jigglypuff is such a bad character, is there anyone here who will actually have jigglypuff as a main?
I do. I beat kids that have played longer than I have and I beat them. You people need to spend some time with it. And it's not a she.

Characters

I want to try the game before I decide. I WILL use Jigglypuff:yesnod:, Pokemon Trainer and Ike.

I never owned a gamecube but ive played melee on occasion... I used to hit up the 64 one all the time at my friends house. In the 64 i mained samus so im gonna see what she's like now and with the zero suit.

but characters i find intersesting:

Meta Knight
Pit
Olimar
Sonic
zelda/sheik
Snake

... and many more haha
thats the order though

Both Links will be main. Gotta check out Snake and Pokemon Trainer tho

Back