what characters you want in ssbb

where is the thread already made ?

Last edited:
Lil' Mac or King Hippo from Punch-Out!!
Mike from Star Tropics
Simon Belmont from Castlevania (If Konami/Hudson comes through with Snake)

i really hardcore want toad

i think out of all the mario characters that haven't been in an ssb yet, he deserves the spot the most

and how many mario characters have they added since melee? 1. wario, so i really think he should be in it

why not daisy or waluigi you ask?

well toad's actually been a playable character in mario games besides mario spinoff games

plus he's been in like every single mario game

Last edited:
This had been Made loads of times...may i suggest the Mysterious Search button, yeah it's a very magical Tool that when you right things such as, "Which SSBB Charater do you want", or anything relative to that, will bring out cool post that were made for for that subject. It's like Magic!!

i would like spyro,sonic,crash as the ones that are not nintendo but are going to be in it

Cackletta.jpg

765.gif

I think Cackletta would be a good character for super smash bros brawl. Even though She has been in only one game I think she would ave a good set of moves.

B^ Flies her motorcycle type thing.

B> Lightning is on the floor in this direction.

B< Lightning is on the floor in this direction.

Bv Turns into a batt for a short period of time.

fawful.jpg

FSA She calls Fawful and he giggles and zaps everyone.

syro crash and sonic, waluigi, not toad because what could his moves be?

Crash... Spyro. These characters are not the same as Sonic. Sega created sonic and Nintendo works with the company and has contracts. Crash comes from a competing industry. i think Mega Man might be a need character, but might be very similar to Samus. There would have to be some thought put into his moves before he could be a made into a character.

Back