What color DS should I get? White or Black?

Frankenstein

WiiChat Member
Apr 26, 2007
I am getting a DS soon lol, can't wait. I like both white & black. Which one do you guys prefer?? Its such a hard choice.

the black one looks soooo sleek! I wish I got the black one, but white is great too =)

I prefer black. Its a great colour but it shows up with finger-prints and makes the DS look dirty. But other than that its a great colour.

I have a question about white. I heard after a while it gets a dirty look and color starts to change to a dirty color. is this true.

they both have their up's and downs: the black catches lots of fingerprints, and the white catches lots of dirt. But overall i would go with black because dirt can stain it while fingerprints wipe off easily.

Whiet matches Nintendo's new image and can BE CLEANED whereas fingerprints on the black are more visible and have to be cleaned more frequently.

Anyway, what am I saying? I low my huge silver brick of a DS :wink:

I prefer white. But the stains only show up on the inside...(non glossy part) just make sure to clean it every so often with a little bit of glass cleaner and paper towel. A LITTLE BIT lol

I work in a pawn shop, and the white ones look gross after a few months when the l and r buttons turn yellow. The black ones seem to hold up well though.

Back