what colour is your DS, DSlite, DSi ?

Blue DSi. I would prefer the lime green that they just came out with here, but sadly that color is only for the DSlite

blue dsi i wanted a lime green one but they dont offer cool colors like tht in America DX

I have a pearl white DSlite
My favorite is the Pokemon Diamond and pearl black.

Hehe, mine is black.
DS, DSlite, DSI?

Last edited:
I would prefer the lime green that they just came out with here, but sadly that color is only for the DSlite

Lime Green?! D: ****, do want.

Black and White.

No, I didn't paint my DS Lite, I have two. :p Black is the old one. I've also got the original, fat, silver one lying around somewhere. It's broken, sadly.

Traded in my white DSL for the blue DSi . . . it's not the most beautiful shade of blue but I love it anyway!

Currently have a red DSLite and a black DSi.

Well, my old DS was Blue. My DS Lite was Crimson, as they call it (red on top, black everywhere else. Pretty cool color, imo).

But, since I sold the first one and the second one broke, I have to borrow my friend's DS until I get a new one (hopefully, DSi =D). It's silver with a Space Invaders (Atari) sticker on it.

I have a black DS Lite. I originally wanted the white one, but when I bought mine, they were sold out pretty much everywhere and I just got what I could get. Black is cool though. Probably a better choice, since white would show how dirty and beat up it really is.

Black lite, but I had a silver "phat", but guess what they both have in common?

Back