What controller best suits u? PS3, Wii, Xbox360

The PS3 controller. Why is it that they haven't had to change the design? Because it works and it's the best.

1, Wii beause I like the freedom of it all and it sits comfortably in my hands. I like the distance you can get between the nunchuk and the wiimote. I love the feel of the buttons. I don't like the B button all that mich mind, as its not a trigger per say, its a button thats just shaped like one.

2, 360 as its curves fit the hand very well...although the fat d-pad is weird and I don't like the bumpers on top of the controller. I also like the trigger buttons.

3, PS3/PS2/PS1..I hate it. I hate the shape mostly. I can't play for longer than 30 minute with out it hurting my hands. I don't like where the main analoge stick is placed. I don't like the shapes thing, I always get messed up between circle and square as I memorise it by colour and they are very simular.

I used to think the PS controller, then I bought a Dual Shock and :yikes: I can see why it became the norm for the PS2! I'm slowly getting used the the remote and nunchuck so maybe if I pick up a PS controller soon it will feel strange!

I would have to say the 360 controller. I find it much easier to use compared to the wii and ps3 controller.

I'm most used to the Ps2/Ps3 controller.. I find it simpler than others, probably because I never owned an Xbox

I like the 360 controller a lot though, the top buttons..

Last edited:
Well, I would say Gamecube, but that's not an option. 360 and Wii are tied for me; the PS3 one (or any of the Playstations') is really unnatural and uncomfortable.

Probably the 360's, it fits perrrrrrfectly into my hands, then the wii's. The ps3's dosen't really fit into my hands very well.

i like the wiimote and nunchuk cuz each part is perfectly shaped for me, and the 360 controller as well, and it doesnt seem as big as the old xbox controller.

definitely would have to say the 360 controller, just feels good, and love the offset joysticks, dual triggers and putting the bumper buttons by the triggers is convenient. and im really glad they made it smaller in comparison to the original xbox controller.

i have nothing against the wii controllers, its just a little awkward sometimes, and with playstation controllers i dont like the joystick location being right next to each other.

Back