What controller best suits u? PS3, Wii, Xbox360

I think my favorite is either Wii's or Xbox's. I really want to try out Playstations boomerang controller though.

I HATE the playstation controllers. It's just uncomfortable for me, and set up stupidly IMO. I like the 360's controller pretty well, nice and comfortable. The wiimote+nunchuck is pretty nice too, comfortable, easy to use, and convienent.

The original Xbox Pad was Horrible. They have worked wonders with the 360 Controller I love it!

I havn't tried the PS3 pad but the PS2 pad was a nice pad to use

The Wii one is good. I have have my hands behind my back Chilling while I still hold my Nunchuk and Wiimote to play, Not sitting forwards like on normal pads

I like the XBOX 360 controller because of its ergonomicness. I like the Wiimote and nunchuck because my hands are separate

Defiantly the Ps3 controllers, easily the most comfortable, the buttons are very simple compared to the 360 and Wii layout. I personally hate the xbox controllers, there over complicated and the Wii-mote isnt any better, some buttons are hard to push with the Wii-mote like + and - buttons. The Ps3 buttons are together so easier to reach, the analogs move smoother, i love the new trigger buttons at the back and with added motion sensing and the fact thats its very light, i didnt even notice the rumble feature was gone. Not a loss, its a gain as i hated the rumble, only puts me off when playing. I now find myself playing Ps2 games like Gt and im actually tilting the controllers even though i use the analog lol, it also helps adjusting to wii racing games too, not that i would play Excite truck when i got Motor Storm.

---Brian--- said:
Defiantly the Ps3 controllers, easily the most comfortable, the buttons are very simple compared to the 360 and Wii layout. I personally hate the xbox controllers, there over complicated and the Wii-mote isnt any better, some buttons are hard to push with the Wii-mote like + and - buttons. The Ps3 buttons are together so easier to reach, the analogs move smoother, i love the new trigger buttons at the back and with added motion sensing and the fact thats its very light, i didnt even notice the rumble feature was gone. Not a loss, its a gain as i hated the rumble, only puts me off when playing. I now find myself playing Ps2 games like Gt and im actually tilting the controllers even though i use the analog lol, it also helps adjusting to wii racing games too, not that i would play Excite truck when i got Motor Storm.

so you prefer playstation, you are probably the minority, i dont see how either the wii or 360 are anymore complicated than the ps3 (a wireless ps2 controller) the only major difference in button layout between the 360 and the ps controllers is the joystick locations, both have d pads, and 4 action buttons plus each has, in their own way two "buttons" on each side of the top of the controller. as for the rumble, everyone has their own preference, but most people that i know like to have some rumble when they play. and as for the tilting... much better feature on the wii than the ps3. IMO a sorry attempt at competing with the gameplay of the wii. but yea motor storm definitely is great in comparison to excite truck, probably the only game that makes me really want a ps3.

i like the wii....its kool i hate ps3, i fell asleep playing it. But it is the best when playing B-ball games. Xbox was best at football, untill wii came out...now wii is best a football controll.

360 For Me.
Perfect Fit For me Hands.
That Guide Button Is The Controller, Your Hard Drive, Everything!
It Controlls Your Entire System!!!

I can't really pick which I like best so I'll rate them~

PS3=2/10 I hate how light it is and I hate the new "trigger" buttons. and Spider-Man 3 was a rushed game.

360=8/10 Only reason it gets an 8 is because the play and charge kit doesn't come with the system.

Wii=8/10 I hate having to buy AAs all the time. Thought that stopped with Gameboy color >.o two systems forward one step back, eh Nintendo?

Back