What controller best suits u? PS3, Wii, Xbox360

ThePrinceOfSoul said:
I can't really pick which I like best so I'll rate them~

PS3=2/10 I hate how light it is and I hate the new "trigger" buttons. and Spider-Man 3 was a rushed game.

360=8/10 Only reason it gets an 8 is because the play and charge kit doesn't come with the system.

Wii=8/10 I hate having to buy AAs all the time. Thought that stopped with Gameboy color >.o two systems forward one step back, eh Nintendo?

i like the way you think, rating vs. absolute. i think i would give the ps3 a bit higher more like 5/10 and as for the 360 all battery issues aside id give it a 9/10 and the wii i agree with your rating.

ThePrinceOfSoul said:
I can't really pick which I like best so I'll rate them~

PS3=2/10 I hate how light it is and I hate the new "trigger" buttons. and Spider-Man 3 was a rushed game.

360=8/10 Only reason it gets an 8 is because the play and charge kit doesn't come with the system.

Wii=8/10 I hate having to buy AAs all the time. Thought that stopped with Gameboy color >.o two systems forward one step back, eh Nintendo?
I agree with you!

I love my wii controller....i feel like i play FPS like i use to on my Computer (just point and shoot). Plus i like to have both of my hand separated.

Probably the Wii remote and nunchuck, as they take the shape of your hands easiliy. The 360 controller is too fat and.....just too fat!!! The PS3 is ok, but I don't think anything can beat the Wii.

wii: fells great distance beetween the two controllers is awsome
PS#: the analogs are next to each other felling so weird. (the psp is awsome though)
Xbox360:The placement of all the buttons and anologs (the analogs are like the gamecube) big inprovmont upon xbox original

i dont like playstation controllers.. the analogs feel weird (although i think they look a little more organized) and i dont like the shapes as the buttons....
cuz when im playing a new game and someone is shouting X, Circle, Square, Circle, Triangle, i lose my place and seem to look at the controller more than the game. and the shape of the controller is just weird, it doesnt fit into anyone's hands.

i like the wii controller... its the perfect weight and shape.
i like the 360 controller too cuz it fits my hands well.

i like both wii and ps3 controllers, the GC controller kinda put me off by its design but is pretty good

the wii-mote suits me best out of the ps3 and 360 controllers. i havent held a normal controller in a while.:smilewinkgrin:

I had a snes controller made by snemagine that was quite good. The wii is obviously the best and will shape the future but for pure gameplay............

A Mouse and keyboard pwns everything else.
:yesnod:

Back