what controls will you use for brawl?

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
wiimote, wiimote+nunchuck, classic, or gamecube. im going to use the wiimote alone because then i can play mutliplayer with others. if this thread has already been made i am sorry i searched it and didnt find anything like it. so which sontroller would you use and why?

hmm it's been made before, but not askign why....

myself? i would probably use the wiimote+ chuck,

a) i'm used to those controllers, i've been using those controllers for the past year lol, i'm pretty sure it would be easy as pie to adapt to playing brawl with them
b) only have 2 cube controllers, and 4 wiimotes/chucks, my friends would probably perfer the cube controllers so now i can let everyone in the room comfortable witht heir controls and playing at their prime
c) if i play brawl for like a month straight.....im going to lose my wiimotes/nunchucks, which i don't want to do
d)it's new, i'd probably be better with cube controlelrs but it would just be boring going back to them, it would feel like melee. 2.0 instead of brawl

uh, i already made a thread like this, sorry. and i already had that avatar lol. but oh well, screw it i dont care. ill be using the wiimote sideways When im playing computers but i will use the classic controller or gamecube when playing other players

Shoko said:
uh, i already made a thread like this, sorry. and i already had that avatar lol. but oh well, screw it i dont care. ill be using the wiimote sideways When im playing computers but i will use the classic controller or gamecube when playing other players

you're alive?

and hmmm i forgot about the classic controller, it just kinda didn't trigger with me, hmm idn, i'lkll explore which is the best combo and go with it...

Back