What did you get for X-mas?

dbinder1987

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2006
Well i figure to save the boards from getting a post from every user tomorow about what they got everyone should jsut post it here.

so far this is what i know im getting

trauma center (my mom let me play it for like half an hour lol, its now wraped up under my tree)

Zelda (we were at the store and my mom said "I didnt know you could get them in the stores" she thought they were sold out in stores so she ordered it online, it almost didnt come till dec 26 but it came yesterday)

2002 white ford taurus!(my dad backed into my jetta so he felt like he needed to replace it, it was prety damaged)

nothing... this christmas eve i did some cleaning. Christmas, i guess its TV and packing and some more cleaning.

I didnt get my wii... and right now im just looking for a way to kill time.
Yup.

:arf: Its still xmas eve, man I cant wait, even tho im 18, still wow! I asked for a Danier Leather jacket, some new skate blades, thats about it, hockey stuff, I'll get the Wii l8er, just sold my Xbox and PS2 for great prices, so yeah..:cornut:

wii, zelda, rayman, Excite truck, nintendo ds,yoshis island 2, lego crap, pirates of the carribbean 2, micro t....... thats all i know for now, my mom said santas bringing more stuff..........

Nothing really just a wii sling bag and a wii points card....thats pretty much all, but the wii was my christmas present!

Peanuts comics
710g of M&M's
50 years of TV Memorative coin
Spongebob Stuff (yeah! I'm 16, btw)
Dr. Karl Book
Guitar Hero II!

Nothing Wii, I already have all the wii stuff I wanted. Guitar Hero rules!

For Christmas I bought two wiimotes at the local gamestop (which was pure luck since they're pretty hard to come by) and a week later a classic controller (which is even harder, and it was the last one.) Still no Nunchuk, I wish I could find one so I could multiplay Rayman. No more Wii stuff til Brawl or Galaxy.

So far I know I'm getting a large amount in Best Buy Gift Cards.

I used to work at Best Buy, so I've still got a couple ins there, and can find out the next shipment of Wiis, and possibly have a buddy back in the warehouse set one aside. So if all goes well, sometime this next week I'll be playin my new Wii.

Other than that...

I've got $50 cash, and a $25 Twins gift card which I'll be using to go to the home opener, and hopefully a couple other games.

TheMix said:
So far I know I'm getting a large amount in Best Buy Gift Cards.

I used to work at Best Buy, so I've still got a couple ins there, and can find out the next shipment of Wiis, and possibly have a buddy back in the warehouse set one aside. So if all goes well, sometime this next week I'll be playin my new Wii.

Other than that...

I've got $50 cash, and a $25 Twins gift card which I'll be using to go to the home opener, and hopefully a couple other games.

<------ huge lifelong twins fan.

well iam probably getting a ipod,and a game or two.tell you in 7 hours.

Back