What did you get for X-mas?

I already got my Wii, LoZ:TP and CoD3 before Christmas but tonight I just got Red Steel and Carbon as my presents for Christmas... hopefully tomorrow at our family get together I'll get a controller or two and hopefully another game... but I better not push my luck.

NFS: Carbon is the only thing I asked for an I got it. Got loads of money, cloths and some extra stuff.

Over the past month I've gotton $600 and I plan to go to the shops on the 27th and get a Wii, Zelda: TP and well... I need some advice with my remaing money should I buy antother game or a extra Wii Remote & Nunchuck?

I got Wii play, New runners, Addidas hoodies and T-shirts. (nothing speical this year coz I got a £1800 sterling laptop last year and the parents are still recovering from that!!!)

A wireless router for my Wii, a 1 GB SD card, a SD card USB connector, and a monochrome laser printer.

:)

Last edited:
A bunch of books I chose
Headphones
A Wii
Wiiplay
Zelda LoZ: TP
Extra Controller/Nunchuck
Some VC Games
1 Gigabyte SD Card
Component Cable for the Wii
A DS lite car charger (about to go on a long car trip)
$80 Cash
Newest Family Guy Season DVD
$60 Gift Certificate for Real Groovy
$20 Warehouse CD Gift Voucher
$50 Timezone Card
Lollys :D

It got these for Xmas and some for Chanukah

Last edited:
Arcadium said:
A wireless router for my Wii, a 1 GB SD card, a SD card USB connector, and a monochrome laser printer.

:)

wow thats what i wanted minus the printer and a 2gb card instead of 1gb lucky b*stard

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
A bunch of books I chose
Headphones
A Wii
Wiiplay
Zelda LoZ: TP
Extra Controller/Nunchuck
Some VC Games
1 Gigabyte SD Card
Component Cable for the Wii
A DS lite car charger (about to go on a long car trip)
$80 Cash
Newest Family Guy Season DVD
$60 Gift Certificate for Real Groovy
$20 Warehouse CD Gift Voucher
$50 Timezone Card
Lollys :D

It got these for Xmas and some for Chanukah
and your a lucky b*stard too.... i hate this time of year....

Told my parents I didn't want anything, 'cause I really couldn't think of anything, and that they shouldn't get anything. So, there's a few presents under the tree. Maybe four from my parents and a few from relatives. Parents went out tonight, took the one present that had that oh-so-lovely-and-familiar rectangular shape which would most likely encase a disc of sorts. ((Ignore my bad grammar, it's one in the morning and I'm kinda tired...)) So, I used my "mad Christmas present un-wrapping without ripping the paper" skills, and took a peek. (By the way, this is the first time I've ever done that before, too.) Turned out to be Elebits. Figured, "Well, that should be fun." Then I remember that I left my Wiimotes at my friends. xD Ah, well. Not the end of the world. I'll pick 'em up tomorrow. It's only Elebits, nothing else for my Wii. xP Aaaanyway, gonna get some sleep now. Open some **** at noon when I wake up tomorrow. xP G'night everyone!

$100 Debit Card(already bought 1000 Wii points with it :p)
Wii
Pillow
WiiMote/WiiPlay
iMac 17-inch 2.0ghz(but i gotta pay it back over time lol)

Back