What do the Catch Cards do?

Increases the damage you do when you jump on those monsters/creatures.

you can use the Catch Card SP (another handheld reference in a Mario game) to get extra damage on any enemy you like.

I'm still missing something. I have catch cards for "Princess (2)", "Merlin" and other non-enemys. I see they are worth some coins in the shop. (Princess is worth 75). What are these cards good for?

I don't understand the enemy cards either. Suppose I have a Goomba card that reads "HP 1 Max 1" or something. Isn't that just a description? Where can I find this official information, does someone explain it anywhere in the game?

catch cards make you deal double damage on any character you have one for, the catch card sp IS AN ITEM used to capture an enemy into a card to keep. there are also normal catch card items, which can also be used to capture an enemys sould but is less likely to work, and the catch cards of non enemys are just to finish your collection, other cards like the mario, peach, bowser, and luigi card from the flopside pit of 100 trials give your playable chars certain gameplay advantages

if this helped you then rep is appreciated

So for example scmstrack06 says he has a buzzy beetle card. How does he know how much extra damage he is able to do with this card?

Thanks Strangr. Would be glad to rep you, how do I do that? lol. I will figure it out after I post this.

I'm on world 4-4, and haven't done the pit of 1000 trials yet, so I'll understand when I get there, I guess. The princess, Merlin, etc cards I have don't appear to do anything, should I sell them?

i wouldnt sell them ,there cool, and once you beat the game you can try to collect all of them, which is a fun side quest

to add to someones reputation, click the green mushroom on there post, below there username

Back