what do you about Halo

Eh not really. I finished the 4th book [Ghosts of Onyx] and it was ok, but not as good as The Flood [2nd book]. I hope you play as other spartans and not just as John. Playing as Fred, Linda, or Kurt would be awesome. Maybe even play as the 3rd generation spartans.

Redan499 said:
Eh not really. I finished the 4th book [Ghosts of Onyx] and it was ok, but not as good as The Flood [2nd book]. I hope you play as other spartans and not just as John. Playing as Fred, Linda, or Kurt would be awesome. Maybe even play as the 3rd generation spartans.
i only made it through about 3/4ths of the first book but what i understand from the games is John is the last spartan so how could you play as the "other spartans" if john is the last. damn i wish sam didnt get killed by that plasma rifle :(. he was awsome

Mitch2025 said:
how can halo3 suck when only a small select few have played it?
halo 2 suxors, halo 3...better do something amazing to make me buy it

yes halo2 sucks but halo1 was amazing. i miss the days when i could fire up XBC and see 300+ games on halo1 going at any given time. VIVA LA HALO1 ON XBC!

I only got 2 levels or so into Halo 2. I can't decided if it's because the single player sucks on the online play was just possibly the best use of the xbox and xbox live. Either way the online had me addicted. As for Halo 3, I know I'm going to end up pre-ordering it, but I'm not fussed about getting on the beta list.

online made me hate halo 2 even more

i had no clue what i was doing and all the options would lead to the same place and then it would always be the same map except for once (the map SUCKED i couldnt stand playing it over and over)

vagrant said:
Could we not turn a halo 3 game thread into a book club?

How was it turning into one? I'm just throwing out ideas that i think would make it better... ideas based on the Halo books.

:tard:

Back