What do you collect?

Er, I buy a good number of items like DVD/HD, but I wouldn't say I really collect then in the sense being discussed here - I consider them more functional? I guess it works either way. I tend to think of collectables as more inert, hahaha!

We seemed to have amassed a ton of Simpsons stuff, but in the last several years, LOTS of Curious George. Not even sure how the CG stuff started, other than we kept getting monkey type things, then generic monkeys became Curious, ummm, but we've got plush Georges (mini, medium, GIANT), lunch boxes, books (all of the original), some XMas ornaments.

Here's regular George from Christmas '02 I think? With his favorite movie:

DSC00227.jpg

toadsage said:
i used to collect yugioh and pokecards i had 3,000-5,000 poke
and 1500-2000 yugioh
Holy Crap! You want fries with those cards?

I collect dust, since I like to sleep a lot... and pr0n.

well i used to collect comics...baseball and basketball cards...

now i dont really collect anything other then nice fat bills to pay every month..:lol:

oh almost forgot ...shot glasses, i try to get from every place i go to

Last edited:
I used to have a pretty big collection of the Official Nintendo Magazine, but I stopped subscribing to that years ago...there was the obvious footy stickers for a few years back in primary school (I own a comical story about my Dennis Bergkamp gold shiny - mine had a fold right across the middle, so jokingly I offered to swap with some lad who had a perfect one [not because mine was bent, but for a joke as it was the same sticker], then I offered to swap again, and again, so the lad was enjoying himself thinking it was funny swapping the same sticker, but then I stopped after about 7 swaps - I walked away with the perfect one, he had the bent one :cool:), Pokemon cards in secondary school (had a rather good collection - until half of my shinys got robbed in P.E.)...but I do have a nice collection of key rings, I tended to always buy one from the place where I went on holiday, and people would always buy me one when they went away, and it just built up. I must have hundreds by now - they're all dotted around in storage though, e.g. bags on top of wardrobe etc.

I collect Star Wars stuff =)

And I also collect Lord of the Rings Miniatures

New addition
Scars, scrapes and brusies

Street fights are brutal

I collected an Aussie band's (THE LIVING END) albums and singles for a while. Then came the great day when I managed to get them to sign them...all of them :p (about 13 CDs).

A list of nights I've sat alone and cried...

A list of people that have caused me pain...

A list of everything I failed at...

A list, a list of my life...

I collect nothing.

No, Really, nothing.

:shifty:

Back