What do you collect?

[DT] said:
Well since I just scored two more for the wifey for Christmas, we "officially" collect original movie posters!

Ahh that's awesome! I really want to collect these when I have my own place and have them on certain walls =]

My person I'm getting a flat with has a load of cool movie posters, so I have a substitute :lol:

Ahh the good 'ol pokemon cards, yes I collected those. I also obsessivley collected anything to do with the Spice Girls when I was 7ish? Lol

Awesome collection Celeste!

I forgot something else that I collect.
Funny t-shirts and random funny objects.
Just last week I almost bought a monopoly game with Nintendo Characters and a Super Mario Energy Drink :lol:

Found em' at Urban Outfitters in Toronto, you ever go there Celeste?

CantGetAWii said:
Just last week I almost bought a monopoly game with Nintendo Characters and a Super Mario Energy Drink :lol:

I got the boyf that Nintendo monopoly for the boyf last Christmas :lol:

Tis fuuun =]

i used to collect Jay and Silent Bob stuff. i have a good collection still but stopped adding to it a few years ago. Only so many signed movie posters and stuff i can fit in my crappy apartment. haha
aside from that i guess books.
used to collect baseball/basketball cards but pretty much every 10 year old did. Also i have a forced collection of hess trucks... I have every single one in the box, my grandma buys them for everyone each year, and i inherited the ones from before my birth, so yeah i have that complete set, including the tanker ships which are rare.
Other than that stuff, beer glasses, shot glasses, and money.

kyle

The souls of many.

The ears of those who have insulted me.

The list goes on:lol:

Well, Ive got a big baseball card collection...Ive got at least 20 players from each team in 2001. I've never counted them all, that wouldnt be fun...

Ive also got a collection of Pez dispensers, around 50 of em.

Man I lovethem Pez sweets and the awesome dispencers.

I went to this shop the other day and they were selling some so i picked some up!

Bugs Bunny dispencers FTW :thumbsup:

I collect old video cameras, but my true passion lies in dvd-movies. I own about 500dvds now.

Here are my cameras:
DSC00058.JPG

Here is my dvd collection:
Dvd Collection.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00057.JPG
    DSC00057.JPG
    307.8 KB · Views: 2
Comics,music,anything that says Titans on it.....oh yea and the boxes of 5 gum.I dont know why... anyways cool thread

surfinrach90 said:
Man I lovethem Pez sweets and the awesome dispencers.

I went to this shop the other day and they were selling some so i picked some up!

Bugs Bunny dispencers FTW :thumbsup:

Yeah, Ive had a huge stockpile of pez candy in my closet because of collecting the dispensers, the pile seems like its never-ending :)

Back