what do you do after you get the fishing rod?

wiiness

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
i've been stuck on this part of the game for a while now. after u get the crib back from the monkey and get a fishing reel reward, what do you do ?gahhh i hate being stuck

i already knocked down the bee's nest with the bird.

and i've tried fishing near the cat (am i not doing it correctly, wat do u do)

i cant catch any fish, bleh

yea catching fish so soooo hard!!! I was stuck for 30 minutes figuiring it out. Do a search on google. Someone made a nice tutorial as to how to do it. Good luck

you just press b and it will through it out and they you pull up untill the fish comes up then drop it and the cat will take it to the shop and the lady will ask you to buy somthin and you get the slingshot and go back to your house and play with the kids and get a sword and chase the monkey

all you do is throw the line in between the two pillars by activating fishing and then casting, then keep the remote very still until the whole bobber is underwater, then you pull straight up with the remote and reel with the nunchuck.

If you have a look in the instructuon manual for zelda twilight princess there is a section on fishing it is pretty clear why dont you read it?

To fish with easy is when the Bobber is sinking in the water pull back when the red marking on the babber submerges, then pull back on your wii-mote, works near enough 100% of the time.

Get the falcon on the pilars, Use the Falcon on the guy holding the cradle in distance.

Back