what do you do for a living?

school student by day grave robber by night...
nah i go 2 school but i also work at a bar on weeknds and strap horses for my father easy stuff... with that i buy games est

I work part-time in a clothing store. I'm a full-time student but I have a pretty convenient class schedule that lets me have this job...and since I have no expenses (bills, etc) I can spend my money on whatever I want.
It's usually clothes, beauty stuff, bags, restaurant meals, but games too.

Last edited:
Past few years Ive worked in an amusements House of horror so I spose my job desc would be Tomb keeper (making smallchildren cry in terror is fun) , but when the holiday season ends I do a stores job where I order and despatch stock or games equiptment to amusement parks around the world .
I sometimes teach guitar on the side which is what I would prefer to do all of the time but its pretty unreliable .

I'm a full time student to with uni starting next year. I work at an aquarium shop called Aquarium City to pay for my games and other purchases.

Screen/paper printing. I don't really have that many games though, I am Dutch, so I'll be buying a lot on Black Friday though.

Jay588 said:
im a painter/graffiti artist
awesome. not the biggest fan of your style, but i commend your creative streak.

The Fifth said:
RDH. But I am very picky about what is rented vs purchased.
brilliant. as one should be.

as for myself, we're in somewhat of a family business. my mother makes clothes for strippers and prostitutes, and i go out at night on the weekend to the brothels/gentleman's clubs and sell the dresses to the girls in the change rooms.

...yep.

I'm 15 so I can't get a job yet. I get games for Christmas and birthday. I also use my gift cards that I get and allowence. I don't buy very many games, so I'm not broke.

work at home.....yes a lazy job

hang out with friends....usually at night

play games......thats it

DRMARIO said:
I'm 14, so I suppose I could get a job, but the way I see it is..
If I'm in gifted and talented classes, which give ridiculous amoutns of homework, Coursework, and EXTRA work, I'm stressed enough. Why should I have a job on top of that? I'm entitled to a social life.
As soon as I'm sixteen, however, I'm working for a BT call centre hopefully, then I can afford my 1966 Beetle when I'm seventeen =D

I do have plans for the future, but I'm still not sure which route to go down.
On one side, I'd like to go into regeneration, with companies like English Partnerships.
Onnnn the other hand, I'd like to take degrees in physics, Maths, and work in Astro Physics etc in later life. I find it fascinating, and as frogger will know, I read way too much about it.
I'm buying a couple of books soon, I can't remember what the names were, but they're on Quantum Gravity and Quantum Physics.

Everyone take a breath and smell the suede, you're too middle class for your own good. Are you actually a northerner? Because I don't believe you.

No one is stressed at 14! You should be dancing under rainbows and making daisy chains! Seriously though, anyone can get into gifted and talented classes, I managed to get myself into national gifted and talented, and also declined. I so rock. It's all optional, and just a load of revision techniques, that nobody does.

Hey, have you went to Colomendy yet? It's thrilling. Revision and Wales has got to conjure uncontrollable amounts of boredom, and it did not fail. Plus, I don't actually know how directing people blindfolded will benefit me in life.

I'm too tired to reword that.

If you dare mention anything about physics in another of our conversations I will come down there and scoopy your eyeballs from their sockets... Or just ignore you like before.

And I don't work, I get paid to go to school! Yay, being poor!

Back